Username
Password
Bright Eyes News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 60.
04:17 PM on 03/20/11
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
It seems to me that no one in the band really cared to be playing this show, is the weird thing. Seemed to rock a lot harder in Chicago, and at times Conor just seemed reserved to actually go all out... maybe it's just me ?
04:50 PM on 03/20/11
anamericangod
User Info.
Can anyone rip this please?

seconded.
If you find something or figure it out let me know?

glad i watched this. anyone rip yet?

Yeah, I got it. Uploading it now. Check back here eventually.
04:55 PM on 03/20/11
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Yeah, I got it. Uploading it now. Check back here eventually.
I actually managed to rip it, should've reported back here. I appreciate it anyway.
05:20 PM on 03/20/11
yufli
...rook takes knight
User Info.
he was kind of weird and dramatic at the boston show last week—he pretty mercilessly heckled the guy yelling "freebird" and generally acted like he may have been on something or other.

(don't get me wrong... it was an awesome show.)
Yeah that's whats I'm talking about. It's always a good show, for sure; they're excellent musicians. But I really don't like his attitude and general vibe when he's live. His moodiness and dramatizing and all that. It's like you have to just accept that if you want to have a good time watching him live, I guess...
05:26 PM on 03/20/11
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
Yeah that's whats I'm talking about. It's always a good show, for sure; they're excellent musicians. But I really don't like his attitude and general vibe when he's live. His moodiness and dramatizing and all that. It's like you have to just accept that if you want to have a good time watching him live, I guess...
his ACL set with monsters of folk wasn't like that at all. they were having a really good time!
05:47 PM on 03/20/11
jessicaa__
boy, we made such a mess together.
User Info.
he was kind of weird and dramatic at the boston show last week—he pretty mercilessly heckled the guy yelling "freebird" and generally acted like he may have been on something or other.

(don't get me wrong... it was an awesome show.)
Yeah, but that guy was a douche. I hate people at shows like that. Bright Eyes killed the Boston show.
06:39 PM on 03/20/11
anamericangod
User Info.
I ripped it, but my upload is being horrible. If you want to rip it yourself, use Firefox and install the DownloadHelper add-on. I downloaded the HD version with no problem at all.
09:41 PM on 03/20/11
WetwithSharp
and a little jingle....
User Info.
I ripped it, but my upload is being horrible. If you want to rip it yourself, use Firefox and install the DownloadHelper add-on. I downloaded the HD version with no problem at all.
Wait, I just noticed your name is blue now. You started a record company? When did all this happen....
10:18 PM on 03/20/11
anamericangod
User Info.
Wait, I just noticed your name is blue now. You started a record company? When did all this happen....
Last week.
01:05 PM on 03/21/11
Illuminate
It's a shame we need everything
User Info.
He's playing 2 nights in Minneapolis soon and because I have tickets to both shows I'm curious: were both shows different enough to warrant keeping the two tickets?
Set list didn't vary as much as I'd like it to but still very different shows.
01:25 PM on 03/21/11
chasew2213
User Info.
I'm surprised they played so much old stuff. Surprised in a good way, of course (:
Poison Oak!
Good to see Connor isn't being all weird and dramatic anymore...
Should have been at the show the next night. He was screaming about how we all took part in killing children.
03:04 PM on 03/21/11
xSpillFiction
Mama, I'm Satan
User Info.
I could only make it to the 9th :/ I checked out some videos from the 8th though and that set was also rad. Im pretty pissed I missed out on "Something Vague". Ive seen Bright Eyes 5 times and never caught that one.
the set on the 8th was cool. something vague was definitely a nice treat, and he did lua as a closer instead of ladder song, which i liked, too. but i have to say, on the 10th i think he topped everything he did in new york city and pulled out from a balance beam. needless to say, i lost my mind. highlight, for sure.
08:36 PM on 03/21/11
brokenbulb9922
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyone notice the 7 dislikes? haha. Anyone want this? I'm willing to upload. Just let me know. ".mp3" or ".avi" formats.
08:39 AM on 03/23/11
blance
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know this is the wrong place to do this, but can you guys check this out and give me some feedback???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRoYKSFqrWY
06:47 AM on 04/05/11
FireInTheSky
User Info.
this.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums