AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
10:21 PM on 03/21/11
Fox83
User Info.
Dear God. Is this a joke? Is there another album dropping a week after Vices & Virtues because these B Sides could make a great one. Why are they wasting this stuff as a b side?!

Love this song.
10:27 PM on 03/21/11
Fox83
User Info.
OK I'll just have to listen to the Sum 41 tracks ap.net posted tomorrow. This track just completely lifted me out of the dark mood I was preparing for the Screaming Bloody Murder tracks.
11:01 PM on 03/21/11
Fox83
User Info.
Came here to say pretty much this. So many bonus tracks, they could have at least made V&V a bit longer

Yeah, this is all crazy.

Also, New Perspective might as well be on the album. Throw all the b sides with the V&V album and this is my favorite album so far this year. V&V was my least anticipated of albums I was actually going to give a listen to. Great surprise.
07:27 AM on 03/22/11
Fox83
User Info.
Like others have already said, I'm not sure why some of these weren't on the album. Maybe someone at AP could reach out to the band and ask them (I'd like to hear their take, maybe the label wanted a short album). I can understand a couple of b-sides, but six from an album made up of ten songs is nuts.

Exactly my thoughts.

I'd also be interested in hearing, if they were to include the b sides, how would they have fit them into the album? What track order would they have molded with the 6 songs included? That would help me with my eventual "mix tape" of V&V. haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos