Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

New Shut Up and Deal Interview

Posted by: Christian Wagner (03/22/11)
Read a new interview with Shut Up and Deal here.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
04:57 PM on 03/22/11
Dprissypunk
User Info.
I'm excited to see these guys doing well.. I was lucky enough to see them working hard on last years warp and got them all to sign my album & got a really sweet shirt so I'm stoked they got announced for warp & ther name is getting out more :)
06:29 PM on 03/22/11
imarealboy21
User Info.
i like how they talk shit about my towns scene even if they are right
07:47 PM on 03/22/11
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
SUAD rule, can't wait to see these guys at warped.
11:51 PM on 03/22/11
underthetalking
La Marea Roja
User Info.
i like how they talk shit about my towns scene even if they are right

The local scene in CT has been on the rise over the last year. I think it's on it's way to being great for people that really give a shit about music.
06:22 AM on 03/23/11
imarealboy21
User Info.
The local scene in CT has been on the rise over the last year. I think it's on it's way to being great for people that really give a shit about music.

oh yeah its definatly starting to take off again but milford used to be awesome for local music we had bonfire fest and point beach club house now we have nothing and all the local bands broke up or went to college
04:21 PM on 03/23/11
underthetalking
La Marea Roja
User Info.
oh yeah its definatly starting to take off again but milford used to be awesome for local music we had bonfire fest and point beach club house now we have nothing and all the local bands broke up or went to college

Yeah, Milford specifically has gone down cause of Point Beach closing, but there's still places around CT for good local music. Heirloom is back on the rise. I've been trying to put on better shows at The Space. And the free shows at BAR in New Haven are awesome. Plus there's been some pretty awesome local music coming out recently along with some of the crappy ones.
07:13 PM on 03/23/11
imarealboy21
User Info.
Yeah, Milford specifically has gone down cause of Point Beach closing, but there's still places around CT for good local music. Heirloom is back on the rise. I've been trying to put on better shows at The Space. And the free shows at BAR in New Haven are awesome. Plus there's been some pretty awesome local music coming out recently along with some of the crappy ones.

i havent been to heirloom yet but they have been getting great shows think i might go to cover night april 1st the space is always good and im to young to get into bar even tho their pizza is amazing
06:49 AM on 03/24/11
underthetalking
La Marea Roja
User Info.
i havent been to heirloom yet but they have been getting great shows think i might go to cover night april 1st the space is always good and im to young to get into bar even tho their pizza is amazing
Ha, sweet. I'm actually playing that April 1st show, so it should be a good time. And yes, BAR pizza is fucking epic.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests