xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
besides jacks and moving mountains...warped is such a shit hole this year
09:08 AM on 03/23/11
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Gym Class Heroes back at warped?! Man, I've missed them and their lamb of god covers
totally my reaction too. that lamb of god cover they did a few years ago surprised the hell out of me, in the best way. hahaha

and like everyone else is saying, if that list on KISSFM is showing all the headliners, this warped tour is going to officially be the worst... and thats too bad...
09:09 AM on 03/23/11
cavanaughpark09
come on sweet catastrophe
User Info.
Wow, Street Dogs are the only band announced this week that are even coming to NC. Such a let down.

Then again, none of these bands are even that good. Jack's Mannequin are so incredibly over rated, I nearly fell asleep watching them at a festival a couple years back.

Well, that's the beauty of a festival isn't it; if you don't like it there are other stages/bands to go watch,

Already driving down to NY to see them in August, but I hope if they don't add more dates that they at least have a nation-wide tour this summer.
09:21 AM on 03/23/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
Gym Class Heroes???
Guess so lol
09:24 AM on 03/23/11
TMS2787
Fate Has Been Making Me A Liar
User Info.
I got really excited when I saw the first post of this and it said Jack's Mannequin, I thought the 'joke' Strike Gently posted ast week wasn't a joke after all but two dates and one of them isn't Cleveland? Bigger bummer. At least I'm sure JM will be around here really soon.

As for the headliners, haven't we all known that A Day To Remember was headlining the tour for months and months now?

I've been on the fence about going (for the first time since 2005) but with that Kiss FM list that included: Agaisnt Me!, A Day To Remember, August Burns Red, The Devil Wears Prada and Moving Mountains [who I already knew was playing] I am sold on it this year.
09:25 AM on 03/23/11
Montauk1222
Your 3-time APWP Champion
User Info.
Street Dogs put on a great show.
09:27 AM on 03/23/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
I probably won't go this year, but this is one of the better announcements.
09:42 AM on 03/23/11
Penguin
We only want to sing you to sleep
User Info.
Of course Jack's Mannequin and Madina Lake aren't on the whole tour.
Figures.
09:42 AM on 03/23/11
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
Well, that's the beauty of a festival isn't it; if you don't like it there are other stages/bands to go watch,

Already driving down to NY to see them in August, but I hope if they don't add more dates that they at least have a nation-wide tour this summer.

It was one of those amphitheater festivals that's all on one stage. I got pit tickets since Social Distortion and Blue October were headlining, and I wasn't going to move an inch and lose my spot. Really weird line up for sure.

And I mean, I wasn't going into it hating on them, I hardly knew who they were. They just genuinely put me to sleep with their antics. I'll admit I just wanted them off the stage for some Blue October though, I'm sure we've all been biased for reason like that before.
09:46 AM on 03/23/11
don't fret
When In Rome
User Info.
If that's the leaked line up im gonna be seriously pissed. Fuck Warped management saying "just wait until we announce the headliners before you make a decision" as if they were actually gonna put bands that people could get excited about. Defintely boycotting this year if thats the final line up. Oh and what the hell is the point of saying Jacks Mannequin is playing warped when they are only playing two dates. Cool to get everyones hopes up. Fucking douches.
09:52 AM on 03/23/11
whitelightning7
Registered Member
User Info.
I wish Jacks would play at every date this year.
09:56 AM on 03/23/11
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I would have gone for Jack's and Madina.

Except no JM in Michigan. soooo...nope.
10:05 AM on 03/23/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
So the official headliner announcement is this weekend?
10:07 AM on 03/23/11
Joey (J-Train)
elcochino
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Against me! Is definitely making me consider going. But if the kiss fm list is the complete list I'd still be pissed.
10:08 AM on 03/23/11
Goat01
No Retreat, No Regrets.
User Info.
Jack's and Street Dogs added on the same day? Win.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos