Plus 44 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 77.
09:11 PM on 03/22/07
EmilyRegina
gets music @ www.musicboomerang.com
User Info.

LOLOL Mark's hair. Ahahaha.

It's feather-like really.... like a duck's tail

There HAD to be more to that interview... when?
09:12 PM on 03/22/07
Domenic182
probably been here longer than you
User Info.
Pete Wentz is on of the biggest homos out there today. Not to mention he is in a garbage band as well...
Hahahaha Chiodos13
09:15 PM on 03/22/07
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
Exactly what I was thinking.
09:23 PM on 03/22/07
Heroin Robot
User Info.
remember in like, 2000-2001 when everyone talked shit about Blink the way people talk shit about Fall Out Boy now? odd how times change when a band breaks up.
people did? i remember everyone loving em
09:33 PM on 03/22/07
halifaxonfire
superrocketcar.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
people did? i remember everyone loving em
so do i. granted i was 10 or 11 at the time.
09:38 PM on 03/22/07
RememberFminus2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pete Wentz is on of the biggest homos out there today. Not to mention he is in a garbage band as well...

When you refer to someone as "one of the biggest homos" you sound like a fucking uneducated redneck.

Anyways blink 182 is fucking still my favorite band ever. They influenced so many bands and kids, its like what tom said in an interview "blink 182 is a band for kids who get depressed but dont want to dwell on the negative and move towards the better parts of life"I always thought that was true because when i put on there records it would put me in a great mood.
09:39 PM on 03/22/07
Domenic182
probably been here longer than you
User Info.
Exactly what I was thinking.
I wore a Glassjaw shirt today.
High five me.
09:42 PM on 03/22/07
joshuagilbert
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He's not bad, but it's sad that his best bass work was done in the very first song that blink wrote.

he had probably had that bass line written for a while before they wrote that song and couldn't wait to use it. i assume you're talking about carousel?
09:42 PM on 03/22/07
classys
User Info.
that was pretty good, and yeah Blink did get a lot of shit just like fob does now..but now they're praised as being so wonderful, just weird (i love me some blink though)
09:44 PM on 03/22/07
FF4889
Zapuda
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's feather-like really.... like a duck's tail

There HAD to be more to that interview... when?

On himynameismark.com it says.

Quote:
last week pete wentz came over to my house and we talked about music and the upcoming tour and the meaning of life. we kind of fell in love. there are four more segments to be posted over the next few weeks.
09:45 PM on 03/22/07
joshuagilbert
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it's weird how i saw fall out boy open for blink outside of the venue they played a few years ago and now mark's opening for fob.

i guess kiss opened for blue oyster cult in 78 and the next year blue oyster cult opened for kiss. lol, someone has to get that reference.
09:48 PM on 03/22/07
Atticus_86
User Info.
I got mad respect for blink 182, they will always be my favorite band. They got where I am today. With that being said I dig plus 44 and I dig fall out boy. Bands dont last forever blink 182 and huge success that fallout boys just barley starting to see, blink 182 was abe to sustain for about half a decade...its going to be intresting to see where fall out boy and plus 44 go from here...rember blink 182 helped break tons of upcoming bands fob, nfg, the used, tbs, jew and countless others...the tourch has officially been passed is what Im trying to say.
09:49 PM on 03/22/07
AShannon04
http://drewshannon.net
User Info.
Pete is really awkward and seems like a giggly fanboy in every interview. I remember him mentioning that a bunch when FOB were MTV correspondents or whatever a couple VMA's ago. Oh well, it's cool to see a guy so excited about where his life's at right now.
09:51 PM on 03/22/07
halifaxonfire
superrocketcar.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
I got mad respect for blink 182, they will always be my favorite band. They got where I am today. With that being said I dig plus 44 and I dig fall out boy. Bands dont last forever blink 182 and huge success that fallout boys just barley starting to see, blink 182 was abe to sustain for about half a decade...its going to be intresting to see where fall out boy and plus 44 go from here...rember blink 182 helped break tons of upcoming bands fob, nfg, the used, tbs, jew and countless others...the tourch has officially been passed is what Im trying to say.
if the torch has been passed to Fall Out Boy, i fear for the future of music.
09:53 PM on 03/22/07
Dr. Acula
www.twitter.com/ericflaris
User Info.
weeeird. I miss blink.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives