Username
Password

09:17 PM on 03/22/07 
User Info.
WillSingforRock
No Avatar Selected
South, New Jersey
Male - 30 Years Old
We are a band from New Jersey. I'd rather not say who because we are signed to a label and we have a booking agent and its just better to keep quiet for now. We need a bass player who can sing, and who looks good, and can just rock the fuck out live. We need a full time guy. No pussies. Touring in a van isnt all that easy. We have a practice space. Its the real deal.

You must have your own gear
You must have some experience and I dont mean rocking out in front of your mirror.
This is definately something worth relocating for.

Influences include Gatsbys American Dream, Muse, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Taking Back Sunday, The Academy Is... And all other kinds of pop rock with riffs.

We are booked into September. We have about half of the warped tour. All kinds of good stuff. We will only settle for what we want.

If you respond to this please include myspace link, aim and email.

Thank you.

Herb
09:46 PM on 03/22/07 
User Info.
Khaos
Can I Save Myself?
Danbury, CT
Male - 26 Years Old
Hey I'm a lead vocalist looking for a serious band to tour with. And im definitly willing to relocate to Jersey, I live in CT on the NY border. My myspace is http://myspace.com/khaos_child my aim is FriendofUrza and my email is kaikei@gmail.com
09:52 PM on 03/22/07 
User Info.
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
Kern County
Male - 24 Years Old
Hm, I'm more than willing to relocate cross country, would of done it for another band but they didn't want to take the risk. And have lots of touring experience.

And personally, I dig your band a lot.
10:27 PM on 03/22/07 
User Info.
WillSingforRock
No Avatar Selected
South, New Jersey
Male - 30 Years Old
Khaos, I was looking for a bass player who can also sing. I am the singer. But thanks anyway dude.
10:30 AM on 03/23/07 
User Info.
WillSingforRock
No Avatar Selected
South, New Jersey
Male - 30 Years Old
We don't suck. We need a good bass player. I see 32 views and 3 replies with one of them being me. WTF!? If you are curious at all just send me a message and Ill direct you to music.

This is important.
10:49 AM on 03/23/07 
User Info.
Iamhome
for now.
No Avatar Selected
Houston, Tx
Male - 28 Years Old
We don't suck. We need a good bass player. I see 32 views and 3 replies with one of them being me. WTF!? If you are curious at all just send me a message and Ill direct you to music.

This is important.

Don't get hurt over it. People don't reply to threads like these on Ap.net.

Where is the music. I'll check it out. I'm a touring bassist who can sing, but I'm not really looking to relocate. Send me a link to the music and I'll check it out...
12:42 PM on 03/23/07 
User Info.
Iamhome
for now.
No Avatar Selected
Houston, Tx
Male - 28 Years Old
P.S. i sing in those songs leads, but dont play bass however, ive played bass since i was 8, have gear, and am good.

So you are playing with set your goals soon? And you're willing to relocate to newj to play with these guys?
01:03 PM on 03/23/07 
User Info.
notsofamous
Philadelphia
Female - 29 Years Old
good luck boys!!

<-----------merch girl!
02:50 PM on 03/27/07 
User Info.
WillSingforRock
No Avatar Selected
South, New Jersey
Male - 30 Years Old
noone else?
06:39 PM on 03/29/07 
User Info.
jacosr
No Avatar Selected
What can you offer me?

Leon Aucoin
bass/vocals/music teacher
06:40 PM on 03/29/07 
User Info.
jacosr
No Avatar Selected
oh yeah....
www.myspace.com/leonaucoin

-leon
08:32 AM on 03/31/07 
User Info.
thomjones
No Avatar Selected
ware, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
i don't have a myspace, but i fucking kick ass at bass. i have been looking for something to get involved with i have been in a band for the last 4 years until the drummer and guitarists got recruited by a couple signed bands (no trigger, shock nagasaki). i am a great musician and very dedicated and learn quickly i am in MA. hit me up with some sounds. gingaflatts@hotmail.com
08:41 PM on 04/02/07 
User Info.
ashcroft
Cambridge, Ontario
Male
www.myspace.com/sydney
AIM-scottfromsydney
www.myspace.com/scottyholden

Played warped tour, toured with lots of good bands (armor for sleep, funeral for a friend, paramore, my american heart too name a few) played countless shows w/ anberlin, underoath, halifax, hellogoodbye. Played edgefest to 20 000 peoples w/ all american rejects et yellowcard.. On the ToC canadian CD, signed to universal canada.

Dont be 16 lol.

Scott, whats going on with Sydney?
04:58 PM on 04/17/07 
User Info.
Bryceisdabomb
Stanwood, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
http://www.myspace.com/bryceisdabomb
aim: foreverisrock
e-mail: bryceisdabomb@hotmail.com

My name is Bryce and I've been playing bass and singing in bands for 7 years. I played in a band called ewi for 5 years and we toured the US 4 times (not counting wapred tour. Twice with a band called Never Heard Of It, once with the bands Over It and Tsunami Bomb and once on our own. I also played in a band, for a year, called Breaking The Sky http://www.myspace.com/breakingtheskyband I sang backing vocals and leads in both bands.

04:44 PM on 04/27/07 
User Info.
Bryceisdabomb
Stanwood, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
Sorry! I forgot my myspace was set to private. Now updated.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos