Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 95.
12:31 AM on 03/23/07
madstix5
User Info.
awesome interview...i just keep loving these guys more and more
12:31 AM on 03/23/07
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
There's a difference between being influenced by and straight up stealing riffs. Even the Botch guys know it (See the commentary of their newest DVD). Riff for riff, these dudes are stealing things from Botch.

Name a song and a riff. See my fucking avatar? I think i'd know if it was a direct copy. Norma jean....maybe. But underoath, no.
12:32 AM on 03/23/07
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
And by the way, early on Botch ripped off tons of bands.
12:34 AM on 03/23/07
Nowisnotthetime
TFC
User Info.
Name a song and a riff. See my fucking avatar? I think i'd know if it was a direct copy. Norma jean....maybe. But underoath, no.

Haha your argument seems to be changing
12:35 AM on 03/23/07
Nowisnotthetime
TFC
User Info.
How the hell is that bigotry? It's a religious belief.

If someone believes, as a result of their religion, that blacks are inferior, is that not bigotry because it's a religious belief?
12:36 AM on 03/23/07
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
Haha your argument seems to be changing

The argument was over underoath riffs. I made a general statement about how people like you come up with the same tired bullshit. I have the Botch dvd, I know what they said, and I still stand by what I said. Now, quit avoiding the argument and name a riff or shut up.
12:37 AM on 03/23/07
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
If someone believes, as a result of their religion, that blacks are inferior, is that not bigotry because it's a religious belief?

No, because inferiority and sin are two completely different things.
12:41 AM on 03/23/07
Nowisnotthetime
TFC
User Info.
No, because inferiority and sin are two completely different things.

OK, so calling someone's life choice when it comes to sexuality that hurts no one else, especially in a monogamous relationship, is a sin, but you're not saying they're inferior. If that's how you sleep at night, your argument is pretty thin. You're changing the word so you feel better about it. Saying it is a sin is saying it is wrong. You are saying the way a homosexual chooses to live their life is wrong. If that's not inferiority and bigotry I don't know what is.
12:44 AM on 03/23/07
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
OK, so calling someone's life choice when it comes to sexuality that hurts no one else, especially in a monogamous relationship, is a sin, but you're not saying they're inferior. If that's how you sleep at night, you're argument is pretty thin. Your changing the word so you feel better about. Saying it is a sin is saying it is wrong. You are saying the way a homosexual chooses to live their life is wrong. If that's not inferiority and bigotry I don't know what is.

So then am I bigot if I say a meth addict is commiting a sin? What about a smoker? or a serial rapist? Those are all lifestyle choices. Something you obviously don't understand is the concept of the sin being wrong. Hate the sin, love the sinner.
12:46 AM on 03/23/07
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
And whats the feel better about. I sleep fine knowing I have my own OPINIONS. I never force them on anyone, and neither has Tim.
12:48 AM on 03/23/07
Poor Excuse
User Info.
great interview. underoath are freakin sick.

crenshaw punch, way to hold it down man. nowisnotthetime is a fool who cant back up anything he says.
12:48 AM on 03/23/07
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
12:49 AM on 03/23/07
rockaholic
last edit: August 10, 2008
User Info.
good interview!

although i wish Who would you like most see cover one of your songs? was answered with like a name of one band in particular haha.
12:49 AM on 03/23/07
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
great interview. underoath are freakin sick.

crenshaw punch, way to hold it down man. nowisnotthetime is a fool who cant back up anything he says.

Thanks man
01:05 AM on 03/23/07
Speyside
We Still Care
User Info.
I <3 Louise so much. Congratulations on joining staff, you're a fantastic addition.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests