Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 183
02:22 PM on 03/26/11
COREhorizon
Scrote Season
User Info.
I find it hilarious that on the Warped website and Facebook people are complaining about hipsters. They think hipsters are synonymous with scene kids haha.
02:58 PM on 03/26/11
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I cant wait till everyone who bitches about the main stage bands gets their face removed by the legend that is August Burns Red. Unforrtunately the rest will say they are bad because they are unable to comprehend the musicianship.
03:07 PM on 03/26/11
gabrielthespic
User Info.
I am kind of excited for warped tour. I missed last year. I have never been to a warped tour where I didn't find a new band I liked or have new found respect for a band I had already written off.
03:37 PM on 03/26/11
AEast317
x x x
User Info.
hopefully a day to remember makes good use of the 15,000 they will be making every stop of this tour
03:46 PM on 03/26/11
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
Mainstage is a little too heavy on the heavy music for me. Wish there were more pop punk bands headlining

i still remember my first warped tour(2005). Senses fail, My chemical Romance, story of the year, funeral for a friend, fall out boy, relient k, the starting line, hawthorne heights, greeley estates, a thorn for every heart...best show i've ever been to

That was my first and my favorite warped tour sigh
03:47 PM on 03/26/11
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
hopefully a day to remember makes good use of the 15,000 they will be making every stop of this tour

Just a little random....
03:54 PM on 03/26/11
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
yeah, i'm not going this year.
04:08 PM on 03/26/11
xsimplex11
Disgrace the traitor
User Info.
so bad
05:15 PM on 03/26/11
Palestinian
Unregistered User
User Info.
TDWP and ABR are there, I'm there.
05:31 PM on 03/26/11
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
If I was going to this year's Warped, I would only see Against Me! out of that list personally.

at least if I went to the Uniondale date I would be able to see The Narrative, The Wonder Years and River City Extension
05:41 PM on 03/26/11
Larsfan
User Info.
I can't understand how some people are saying that they can't find anything interesting in this line up. There is a TON of bands, many many MANY shitty ones at that, but come on, you've gotta like some of the bands on here. There really is something for everyone. I looked at the list for my date and found that i didn't know maybe 70% of the bands on the list. I find that super exciting. Sure, there will probably be some crap, but there's bound to be some good ones. I remember when i was checking out the list in 2008... i stumbled upon Jack's Mannequin. I went on their Myspace, listened to Mixed Tape and i was hooked. Thanks to the tour i discover so many bands, every time i go. I'm sure this year will be no different.

Plus, The Wonder Years and IllScarlett are there, so i know it's gonna be good even if i don't find a new good band haha.
07:19 PM on 03/26/11
swimhockey
The Times We Felt ALIVE
User Info.
Really wanted GCH at my date.
Good thing i got ADTR and 3oh3
08:40 PM on 03/26/11
paramorekicks
User Info.
Seriously... Balls... GCH start the day after Cleveland.
haha pretty much the same thing went through my head.
i was thinking of going to PA instead of cleveland this year (i hate blossom)...getting to see GCH may be the final push i need lol.
08:47 PM on 03/26/11
starwarsfan182
User Info.
The fact that LTJ isn't main stage is dumb. I feel bad for Against Me!
I saw the announcement video for main stage bands and LTJ was among the bands listed
08:59 PM on 03/26/11
paramorekicks
User Info.
No kidding. I can't really believe how bad it is this year. I figured they would add some good bands, but then I see Asking Alexandria and Attack Attack.

Also, the fact this isn't at the amphitheater downtown and is instead at Blossom Music Center makes me really not want to go.
i'm so mad it's at blossom. i heard they're tearing the amphitheater down and that's why it's not there, not cool.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos