AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Reviews News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Staff Reviews (03/28/11)

Posted by - 11:10 PM on 03/27/11
Welcoming the ghosts.
ReviewsScattered Trees - Sympathy (Blake Solomon)
True Widow - As High As The Highest Heavens And From The Center... (Adam Pfleider)
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Go Down Under (Chris Fallon)
Dave Hause - Resolutions (Chris Fallon)
Hostage Calm - Hostage Calm (Chris Fallon)

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
03:49 AM on 03/28/11
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
These are the my final review submissions as a staff member here.

To anyone that sees this, thanks for all the years of loyalty, support and friendship. It has been an honor and a real privilege to have been part of this incredible site. However, after several failed comeback attempts, a crummy & exhausting work schedule, a hard drive crash and juggling a long-distance relationship this past year... I'm going to take some much needed personal time to focus on my future and life outside the site. Whether I sound cliched or not, I am sincerely proud and grateful to have contributed to this site for 3 years.

Thanks for reading.
05:01 AM on 03/28/11
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.

To anyone that sees this, thanks for all the years of loyalty, support and friendship. It has been an honor and a real privilege to have been part of this incredible site. However, after several failed comeback attempts, a crummy & exhausting work schedule, a hard drive crash and juggling a long-distance relationship this past year... I'm going to take some much needed personal time to focus on my future and life outside the site. Whether I sound cliched or not, I am sincerely proud and grateful to have contributed to this site for 3 years.

Thanks for reading.

you are awesome Chris :D
06:42 AM on 03/28/11
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
good luck with everything you do, Chris
06:48 AM on 03/28/11
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
Thanks for the content man. It'll be missed.
06:53 AM on 03/28/11
McIrish
Liver Alone
User Info.

Thanks for reading.

Good luck, though I haven't posted in awhile I'm sure the Punk Thread will miss you.
06:56 AM on 03/28/11
Spencer Control
So it goes.
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
Wishing you the best, mate.

In other news, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes is an awesome band name.
07:13 AM on 03/28/11
Spartan789013
I have unpopular opinions
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
See ya Chris! Good Luck with everything!
07:32 AM on 03/28/11
lilRIPsta
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
You've done a great job, and your absence will be felt.
07:50 AM on 03/28/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
We'll miss you dude. Good luck with everything!
07:54 AM on 03/28/11
trappedintime
Yea, you were right about me
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
Best and my favorite reviewer on the site, by far! Good luck with whatever happens in your life man. You went out with a bang.
09:10 AM on 03/28/11
Viva Sonata
gooberplex.tumblr.com
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
Godspeed.
09:15 AM on 03/28/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
What the? NOOOOO!!
09:18 AM on 03/28/11
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.

Thanks for reading.
What they all said and much more. You'll be missed sincerely.
09:22 AM on 03/28/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Thanks for reading.
Good luck with your future endeavors & I hope you get to where you need to go =D

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos