All Posts by User
Displaying user's 24 posts.
12:50 AM on 03/24/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
worst news ever?

yes.

this guy is just myspace hype. he isn't talented. if he was just another normal looking gay guy "singing/rapping" like this, he'd be nothing. his "music" is god awful.
12:54 AM on 03/24/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.

myspace.com/jeffreestar
12:59 AM on 03/24/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
that fuck that is famous on youtube for the song "SHOES" is performing too, how lame.

are you serious? granted 2 of the "Kelly" songs are kind of funny and he has a few other funny videos. but still. having him play at this is really lame.
what's bamboozle turning into?
01:25 AM on 03/24/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
Did anyone notice that at the Bamboozle website, the flash player at the bottom playing Relient K's "Be My Escape", the vocals are much deeper?

/Irrelevant.

yeah, I just went check. that really doesn't sound like him. weird.
03:07 AM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
finally another intellligent human being
myspace is the ONLY reason this man is "famous"
honestly when are artists going to have to actually work hard again to make it?
it seems that all they have to do these days are make a myspace, add 394239 "scene" kids, and then play a like maybe one show to make it.

real artists play shows, go out and hand out flyers and samplers after shows of other artists

they dont just hang around and look...i guess ill say pretty

agreed.
the whole thing about Myspace and looking "pretty" is sadly true. there are many, many examples (but I won't even go into naming them) of this. nowadays you can have a shitty 5 song EP and become big. and while you're out touring off of this shitty demo quality EP, you can take 2 years to record your debut if you want, as long as you keep updating your Myspace page, adding new kids, and fixing your hair.
07:07 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
dude your a fucking dooshe just becuz hes comfortable with himself and your just jealus. srsly fuck you you homophopic dick!

hahaha. boy, am I offended now or what?!

did I call him out AT ALL about being gay? no, I certainly did not. his awful "music" was the focus of my comment. so how does this make me homophobic? the world will never know. thanks for your input though! /sarcasm

it's funny how a handful of people signed up on here just to post something defending this guy.
sorry, but your tactics won't work here. stick to posting it on Jeffree Star's Myspace page.
07:16 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
edit: much, much more than a handful of you guys are doing it.

this is pretty funny.

no one is getting offended by your comments, kids.
but keep at it anyway.
07:42 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
I know this is a "punk" website; but all this whining is making it seem like a fucking emo website. Go the one step further and kill yourselves.

Oh and one person asked if he/she/it or whatever Jefferee Star is, posted a bullentin on Myspace, yeah, it did. Maybe all these people telling you how fucking disgusting you're being will finally make you realize that it's not the twenty first century anymore, some people are gay, some are straight, some can sing, some can't.

Another person also stated that we should stick to Myspace. HELLO, Myspace at least connects you to the world. This is all about bitching how your life can't get better and making fun of people.

ps. This website sucks, I'm going back to MYSPACE.

1.) quit using the term "emo" like that. if you want to talk emo, then talk about Fugazi, Saves The Day, and Rites of Spring. don't associate it with killing yourself.
2.) take an actual look back at the comments made instead of just going off of a Myspace bulletin stating that everyone who posted on here hates gays. save for a few ignorant comments, where's all of this so-called "gay bashing"? hell, even when someone did post something ignorant, others responded to it by indeed calling the poster ignorant. most of this thread was about Bamboozle slowly turning into a big joke and how most of us don't like his music. no one said "..'ey boys, gather up them there shot guns 'n rope and we'll go catch ourselves a gay!"
3.) AP is about finding out music news, among other things. this is basically my main source of music related information. every board/forum is an outlet for people to shit talk. it's just something that you have to get used to or ignore.
08:36 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
i am warning you people will not like you on this website if you do that. it waws just a kind of friendly tip.

oh believe me. no one on here would like them regardless. color font or not.

I just find this all very amusing. 15 pages of the same overused bullshit defending this guy.
no one is saying anything new.
08:48 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
And there aren't pages of people ragging on him and using the same overused bullshit... what's the difference exactly?

are you really comparing 6-7 pages to about 16?
take a look back towards the beginning of this thread. not all of the comments were even about him being gay (only a very small percentage were. and I agree. those were pretty ignorant.). the others were either about not liking his music (NOT because he is gay. but simply because we are entitled to our own tastes in music...aren't we?), Bamboozle becoming a joke, something about AFI, "shoes", etc.
much different from everyone saying "omg I luv u jeffree star. everyone who says ur gay is stupid!!!11"
08:49 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
if your gunna use the word *** use it don put f a g u closed minded biggoted ass fuck

ahem.
you cannot type that word because the filter blocks it out. hence why they put spaces.
09:10 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
geezus! i thought we were done with the homophobic bullshit.!!!!

um...what homophobic bullshit?
Jason Tate (because you would not know) is the guy who runs this site. he was stating that you can easily blow off anyone that makes homophobic statements as being an idiot. and that was all.
09:28 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.

kinda don't know what to say to that.

09:39 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
sorry babe, but i jeffree star is probably prettier than alot of us.
prettier than some of us girls.

i know for fact, hes prettier than me :]

errr. that kind of terrifies me.
09:42 PM on 03/25/07
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
you kind of terrify me.

oh nice one!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE