Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 559
08:22 PM on 03/25/07
ber28
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys are all dumb Kelly is amazing and Jeffree is so frikin awesome you don't even know. You obviously don't know good music or cool people when you see or hear them so bite me.

oh ya. YAY JEFFREE
08:22 PM on 03/25/07
MirandaLeex3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jeffree Star is amazing.
You people suck.
go and die somewhere.
I love Jeffree fucking Star. :] <3
08:23 PM on 03/25/07
fuzibu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ok haha funny you all seem to have something to say about J* its just because your jellious and mad because J* has done it first and FING rules at it! J* can not help the face that J* is J* and kicks ass all your hater asses, J* is more orignal then any of you haters for being conforming enuff to wright how un talented he is J* has more talent then you could ever Just because you don't like the music and don't under stand how to live your life with out being little snobby kids and talking trash does NOT make you a better person. Don't judge J* if you don't know him I don't care if you hear about J* for gossip live your life and don't bring J* down with you! because J* is too cool for all your trash speeking haters SO GET A LIFE! Because @ least J* can Stand up for what he believe's in where your to chicken to and have to say every thing you can to make you self look better when your just covering up who you really ARE!
STOP THE FING DRAMMA!
08:23 PM on 03/25/07
Nikolas Bathory
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You bitch about Jeffree Star, simply because of who he is. Because of how he dresses, which I find completely and utterly pathetic. If you hate him so much, why are you going to spend your time complaining. Shut the fuck up, because your talk is accomplishing nothing. If you don't like his music -- don't listen to it. If you don't like him -- don't look at his myspace. If you don't want to hear him live -- then don't go to the damn concert.

As for him being a "disgrace to the gay community" as I saw someone say. If someone thinks he's a "disgrace" they obviously have no self worth that they can't stand up and speak out for who they are.

You're all nothing but simple minded moron's, and you need to shut the fuck up. Jeffree Star is an icon, he speaks out for self-expression, and if you don't want to heed what he says, plung your ears, close your eyes and walk away. Is it hard? No, but you'd think it was by the way you're whining.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You're doing nothing but whining like the sorry little shit's that you are.
Kthax.
If you want to send me hate mail, then by all means, send it here: http://www.myspace.com/totentanz

That's my myspace, and I think your hatemail is ammusing.
08:24 PM on 03/25/07
Caveat Emptor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I will start by saying that I joined this forum only to support a friend in his disgust with you people's reactions to this announcement, and because I saw a link from myspace. Guess what? I don't like your sort of music. I don't really like Jeffree Star's, either. Does that give me a right to attack your sexuality or your lifestyle? I think not. You prejudiced pricks who are trying to defend your pathetic masculinity are absolutely the saddest overview of what is wrong with humanity today. It disgusts me to think that humans could still be so stupid, and it hurts to know that it is directed at people who have done nothing wrong. DO YOUR RESEARCH. It's been all but PROVEN that homosexuality is GENETIC. I may as well hate you for your eye color! My best friend, and the person I love most in the world is gay. And I know that most of you are probably compensating for your own penis envy, but we can't all have huge penises, so get over yourselves. HATE MUSIC FOR MUSIC. HATE PEOPLE FOR STUPIDITY. GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT, AND DON'T BE TRASHY, SCUM OF THE EARTH BIGOTS WHO SHOULD BE BROUGHT INTO A PASTURE AND SHOT. Assholes.

P.S. Fuck you all (the bigots, that is. The rest of you are fine.). Anyone with that much envy over other people's success needs to get their own life and not feed off of the degradation of others.
maria86
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hi there everyone i believe u should stop picking on jefree star i luv her music and i also luv the makeup and pictures ur myspace is awesome i have u at the top of my friends don't pay no mind to the haters!!!! u people should respect people whether their gay/straight/bi i believe everyone could be whatever they want to be and thats awesome because there different immature people these days!!!!
SabrinaDiana
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jeffree Star is AMAZING...whats up with all the hatred??? Jeffree Star is an amazingly talented individual, and its fine if you dont like his music because your entitled to your opinion, but its not kool to talk shit...none of you can say you personally know him so you have no right to say stuff about someone you dont even know...its childish...
my myspace...
www.myspace.com/toxxxxxic
support jeffree star!!!
JeffreeStar_Fan
I Rarely use this site.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm in love with Jeffree Star i wish i could meet him, give him a kiss and a hug, and say thank you for being an inspriratetion to me, you've made me like myself even more than i used to
08:25 PM on 03/25/07
IHeartGreenEyes
User Info.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! =] Jeffree Star is an awesome, sexy he/she.
xFistsToTheSkyx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jeffree Star is amazing.
And you are jealous bitches.
Half of you who are saying shit don't even live in jersey, so do us all a favor, and don't fucking come. I sure as hell know alot of us will be welcoming him with our arms wide open.
Stop being so negative just because he's original, unlike you.
Jeffree, I love you.
The rest of you haters, go fuck yourselves.
witchbitch66614
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ok like JEFFREE STAR said, why the f*** do you guys really care who he is, if you don't like him then oh well! or if you don't like me or anybody else then F*** OFF!!!!! it's the 20th centuary your gonna be seeing more of us every where so be ready to be encounterd by the GAYS!!!!!!!! there's gonna be GAY FASHION DESIGNERS....blah....blah...blah... .you get the point LET JEFFREE DO HIS thing and you do YOURS!!!!! HE'S ON THE BILL and that's FINAL!!!! that shows you how much people really do like JEFFREE STAR! am i RIGHT? or am i WRONG? you be the JUDGE ON THAT!!!!!

KUDOS JEFFREY

MUCHO LUV,

STPEHEN
08:26 PM on 03/25/07
Paff
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
PATHETIC IDIOTS!!

LMFAO @ YOU IGNORANT FOOLS DISSING J STAR and gay people in general.
*smfh* Jeffree Star is a fucking legend. All you low life miserable, bland, boring, retarded fucks need to go and drown somewhere. Obviously you are fucking impared in some way, any open minded, NORMAL person would appreciate Jeffree Star and not sit here, bagging out him, and homosexuals alike. whats wrong with you?! fuck, these people are simply being themselves, they can't help who they are, what they look like, WHAT THEY ENJOY DOING or who they're attracted to. Its the 21'st fucking century. All you idiots are showing how old fashioned, and small minded you are by paying them out.

SUPPORT GAYS AND SUPPORT JEFFREE STAR!

+ www.myspace.com/xxpaffxx if you feel the need to bag on me. :] God know's i could do with a laugh.

J STAR<333333

08:26 PM on 03/25/07
fuzibu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I Love J* Any One Who Wants To Talk Trash Can Walk There Fuckin Asses To Canada And Take It Up With Me Coz I Will Shove It In Your Face That J* Is Better Then You Will Ever B
08:27 PM on 03/25/07
seshygirl04
User Info.
Jstar fans,
you arnt proving anything to them. im sorry. im all for do wat you want and shit but these guys dont care.
Yeah, I don't think it's going to let up. People are pissed... and most of Jstar's fans are really really supportive. They read the bullitin he posted on myspace and now it's blowing up.

Last time I checked (about 5 mins ago) there were only 7 pages... and now there are probably more than 12. I'm all for Jstar but... this is getting a little crazy. People are tearing eachother apart.
08:27 PM on 03/25/07
witchbitch66614
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ok like JEFFREE STAR said, why the f*** do you guys really care who he is, if you don't like him then oh well! or if you don't like me or anybody else then F*** OFF!!!!! it's the 20th centuary your gonna be seeing more of us every where so be ready to be encounterd by the GAYS!!!!!!!! there's gonna be GAY FASHION DESIGNERS....blah....blah...blah... .you get the point LET JEFFREE DO HIS thing and you do YOURS!!!!! HE'S ON THE BILL and that's FINAL!!!! that shows you how much people really do like JEFFREE STAR! am i RIGHT? or am i WRONG? you be the JUDGE ON THAT!!!!!

KUDOS JEFFREY

MUCHO LUV,

STPEHEN

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums