Ruggiero2oo8
don't worry, be happy
User Info.
ew.
07:13 AM on 03/24/07
leary0315
MatadorOfTheChildrensWard
User Info.
shut the fuck up, hating a fucking guy that cross dressers because he got famous off myspace and everything handed to him, he is a disgrace to the gay and lesbian and transexual communities out there cause he exploits them and treats them as a fucking a joke with the shit music he makes and stupid images he portrays himself in. you arent to far behind the douchebag category.

Agreeed. And Mt Carmel ehhh? Im not too farrr, in goood ole Pottsville. But umm yeah this guy is a joke and should not be allowed to share the same stage with soem of the bands that are playing
07:21 AM on 03/24/07
Roboman
Don't Mind If I Didn't
User Info.
you're right... this is bizzare! and it's not just pitched dow either, it's a different vocal track. i wish i knew why, this is intriguing. it really doesn't sound like normal matt

You know, it actually sounds to me like it could be Matt Hoopes...
07:48 AM on 03/24/07
combatbaby
meow
User Info.
What the fuck..?
08:03 AM on 03/24/07
DRUMMERGIRL121
fun fact: is left handed.
User Info.
why?
08:07 AM on 03/24/07
Burnout2888
...has a gambling problem
User Info.
shut the fuck up, hating a fucking guy that cross dressers because he got famous off myspace and everything handed to him, he is a disgrace to the gay and lesbian and transexual communities out there cause he exploits them and treats them as a fucking a joke with the shit music he makes and stupid images he portrays himself in. you arent to far behind the douchebag category.

pwnzzed!!!1!
08:26 AM on 03/24/07
Bury Your Head
it aint easy being brown
User Info.
Haha I ran into him (is it a him cuz some say he's a girl posing as a guy in drag and some say he's a guy posing as a chick and others say hes both) at the popscene in san francisco and I was like "he looks familiar" and he bumped into me and said sorry and I still couldn't fig out if he was a chick or dude.... damn

Anyways bamboozle is really going awol with hammer time and now this. Next: duran duran and tila tequila
08:31 AM on 03/24/07
FASSWcore
under lock and key
User Info.
what a waste of life
08:32 AM on 03/24/07
Bury Your Head
it aint easy being brown
User Info.
in that case...I'll have to remember to bring my shotgun!

Yeah you better! You might get the gay disease!

Ignorant.
08:43 AM on 03/24/07
Pecan603
User Info.

You are awesome.
08:57 AM on 03/24/07
MattyBeatz
is Dayman, fighter of the Nightman
User Info.
I think you all are missing the point. This is clearly a fake. AFI is the #2 on JS's myspace profile. If you look at AFI's myspace profile you see Jeffree Star is #2 on their profile.

Go back and look carefully at the pictures of Jeffree Star you might see a resemblance to one Davey Havok seriously done up in makeup. There are even some tattoo resemblances.

This is clearly Bamboozle's way of announcing AFI will playing the festival.
09:20 AM on 03/24/07
Bury Your Head
it aint easy being brown
User Info.
I think you all are missing the point. This is clearly a fake. AFI is the #2 on JS's myspace profile. If you look at AFI's myspace profile you see Jeffree Star is #2 on their profile.

Go back and look carefully at the pictures of Jeffree Star you might see a resemblance to one Davey Havok seriously done up in makeup. There are even some tattoo resemblances.

This is clearly Bamboozle's way of announcing AFI will playing the festival.
Um

No. I met both dudes plus my friend knows jade and I can tell you that is completely wrong.
Plus jeffree is dating bert from the used and davey is actually straight believer it or not
09:31 AM on 03/24/07
kallok
The Man
User Info.
You couldn't get me to go to a Jeffree Star show if you paid me anythnig less than $500 bucks.
09:32 AM on 03/24/07
jd195527
the wittiest of cucumbers
User Info.

Whoa, I think calling him a "disgrace to the gay and lesbian and transexual communities" is taking it a bit too far. I dont like his music, but how is he exploiting anybody, except maybe himself? Usually, when flamboyant or crossdressing gay men are hit with this criticism, it is because they act effeminately "gay" for laughs (every gay guy ever in a Hilary Duff movie) or portray themselves as openly gay but sexless (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). Jeffree crossdresses but doesn't invite laughter or act sheepish about it - he's arrogantly proud, thinks he's hot shit, like basically everyone else on Myspace and Buzznet. His lyrics (what little I've heard) and attitude are anything but sexless. He also insistently avoids just being 'that gay guy' by being incredibly and unoriginally focused on himself - obsessed with posting his own picture and sharing every detail of his life and opinions, again facilitated by Myspace culture in that regard.
09:34 AM on 03/24/07
jd195527
the wittiest of cucumbers
User Info.
Um

No. I met both dudes plus my friend knows jade and I can tell you that is completely wrong.
Plus jeffree is dating bert from the used and davey is actually straight believer it or not

....have you been getting your info from fanfiction or something? jeffree+bert?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS