AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

You Me and Everyone We Know News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

YMAEWK Radio Edit

Posted by - 02:46 PM on 03/29/11
Check out the radio edit of You Me and Everyone We Know's "A Little Bit More" on purevolume.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32
02:48 PM on 03/29/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Note from BenI hope this note is reaching you in good health. We made it to Seattle last night around 3:30 AM and I am happy to report that there were minimal distresses involved with traversing both Shasta and Grant’s Pass yesterday. Hell, we even managed a final goodbye to In-N-Out burger.

Anyway, I’m writing you today to let you know that our band is attempting to take a step I never really expected us to get to. Today we’re going to be posting a remixed, single/radio version of our song “A Little Bit More" (which is available on iTunes).

Now, I know some of you who have known us for years are probably concerned about the notion of us being played on the radio and what that could theoretically mean as far as your experience at our shows goes. I’m here to assure you that nothing is going to change, we only hope to reach the ears of a few more people that may enjoy our music, what we write about, and why we do this for the same reasons you have over the last 5 years.

There are no guarantees in any of this and the whole notion of succeeding in such a way is something I can’t grasp but we have a label that stands behind the band and truly believes we could do great things, so we’ve decided go ahead and give it our best shot. So give the song a listen, let us know what you think, and if you happen to have a radio station on your college campus or really anywhere you enjoy listening to…feel free to let them know about our little band and our song “A Little Bit More."

Thank you guys and girls for the continued support, we’ll see you on the road!
02:50 PM on 03/29/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Interesting, glad they wrote a little note about it since the internet and fan community usually freaks out with Radio remixes etc
02:54 PM on 03/29/11
ZoSo1886
www.twitter.com/jamesbenedictnj
User Info.
good to see them try for some radio play. they deserve (more) attention
02:55 PM on 03/29/11
sammyboy516
User Info.
My favorite song by them. It's super catchy and the lyrics are fantastic. Hopefully this helps them blow up.
02:56 PM on 03/29/11
darkjak22
Eternal Forward Momentum
User Info.
This mix is really great.
03:08 PM on 03/29/11
dani1292
@dani1292
User Info.
They shouldn't even have to mention the radio thing. They deserve to have their songs heard and loved by as many people as possible. I love these dudes.
03:08 PM on 03/29/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Sounds as good. One of the standouts from the album.
03:09 PM on 03/29/11
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Awesome. I love this band.
03:16 PM on 03/29/11
Mudkip
Joe Barone
User Info.
Best of luck to them, they would deserve the attention.
03:23 PM on 03/29/11
taylerx0
I'm ready, waiting on my ending.
User Info.
Good for them. I can't think of very many other bands who deserve the attention as much as they do.

There was a college station that I used to listen on the way to school a few years back that used to play "The Press War" sometimes. It was fucking awesome.
03:25 PM on 03/29/11
ched zeppelin
I Can Get Back Up Now.
User Info.
Deserve so much more, hopefully its coming. Best band around.
03:38 PM on 03/29/11
So-Crates
Registered Member
User Info.
it almost reads like they feel guilty for giving radio a shot, but they deserve to get their songs out there even if a few people don't agree with it
03:49 PM on 03/29/11
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
I've been playing the original version for ages now, but I'll definitely put this on my radio show's rotation as well as get it into the entire station's required rotation. If anyone knows the band personally, I'd love to contact them and find out if I can do anything else for them (i.e. interview, get their whole record into our automation program)
03:56 PM on 03/29/11
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
Seeing these guys tonight! Sooooooo stoked. I'll probably will be the oldest one at the show though...

Also, I feel the vocals a little bit more on this edit.

/lol

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version