Username
Password
Saosin News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 94.
12:27 PM on 03/30/11
spenser
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cove needs a new icon. With all the stuff swirling about Saosin picking a new singer I just can't take the anticipation of seeing the icon and expecting some sao news only to be let down to find that it's just about Cove
12:27 PM on 03/30/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
This is decent. I mostly like it for the vocals, but there is promise
12:34 PM on 03/30/11
Diviniuz
User Info.
3 pages and no mention of Anthony Green comparison?
12:35 PM on 03/30/11
Peerless
User Info.
Can't hear it
12:42 PM on 03/30/11
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
can't stream it either,

but reading the comments makes me interested to hear what it sounds like. or i should say, what cove sounds like not in saosin
12:49 PM on 03/30/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
submitted this last night.

wasn't too into it, but i do love cove's voice, so i'll listen to whatever they put out. i don't like the name as much as everyone else does.
12:58 PM on 03/30/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Yeah can't hear it, the page is down. Also if this is just a thrown together random idea, I don't this it's really judgeworthy because it is just that.
01:04 PM on 03/30/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
It's good for what it is, but apart from two good songs, half of it was a sub-par s/t and the other half was throwaway pop that shouldn't be known as Saosin songs. I love it too but they should have stuck with what they were best at and were known for. Additionally, if they replaced the pop center with the awesome b-sides the album would have been much better.

Agree for the most part. I think it's Saosins "different" record. Or basically their attempt at a more pop rock sound, but it isn't them. If the record would have had the b-sides, or more songs in the vein of "On My Own" (for some reason it's one of my favorite Saosin songs ever) it would have been much better.
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
Someone should be a bro and rip it and put it on youtube.
IFellFromheaven
User Info.
he's no anthony green
01:05 PM on 03/30/11
Heroin Robot
User Info.
has good potential, excited
01:08 PM on 03/30/11
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
User Info.
This doesn't really make me excited or less interested. Ill wait for a higher production, possibly finished track.
01:08 PM on 03/30/11
Peerless
User Info.
Drumming was the only good thing about this song.
01:15 PM on 03/30/11
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
User Info.
Agree for the most part. I think it's Saosins "different" record. Or basically their attempt at a more pop rock sound, but it isn't them. If the record would have had the b-sides, or more songs in the vein of "On My Own" (for some reason it's one of my favorite Saosin songs ever) it would have been much better.
I honestly have no idea what the label was thinking when they decided on that tracklist.
01:24 PM on 03/30/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
I honestly have no idea what the label was thinking when they decided on that tracklist.
There were enough "b-sides" to create a better album, I mean to be honest I am a fan of some of the softer songs on ISOSG, but they make the heavy songs on the record feel awkward. You could have easily kept like "How am I supposed to Live without you", "Fireflies", and maybe one more and done the rest heavy, and it would have ruled. I still would love to hear that Heavy EP they talked about last year, but now it'll never happen because Cove is gone.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums