Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 94 of 94
11:39 PM on 03/30/11
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Yeah, it was right after S/T came out as well as Senses Fail's Still Searching. I remember being really excited to them both live (Bleeding Through too) because both their new albums were stellar at the time. Aside from over widening his eyes like a douche bag a few times he led a great set.

I think, in the end, he was just too immature (as in inexperienced). From what I gather, I think he was just a kid who tried out for the position and hadn't played in any other bands. I think I remember reading in AP that he mainly sung to himself in his room. That being said, he did great for being thrusted into a high profile position but I don't think he knew quite what to do with himself.
I can't blame him at all for wanting to be in a band he looked up to, like he said. Agreed!

If I didn't pay money to see him live I probably would keep my opinion to myself a bit more, but I feel like it's not the worst in the world when I've bought his CDs, shirts, etc for me to have some gripes of how he sang live and the lyrics he wrote later on.
05:12 AM on 03/31/11
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
As bad as the tracks Jonny Craig used to post.
11:23 AM on 03/31/11
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
and why don't you like clam chowder?

Hmm your right clam chowder is pretty good
01:24 PM on 03/31/11
Nate Bennett
facebook.com/VinedresserBand
User Info.
Got through 1 minute...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE