Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

Take Action Tour Video Feature

Posted by: Brad Streeter (03/26/07)
Absolute Access recently had a chance to head out to the Take Action Tour - we were able to grab some video content from all of the bands as well as an interview with Ronnie Winter of Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Check out the video feature here

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
10:58 AM on 03/26/07
Brad Streeter
Absolute Access
User Info.
[dm]5rnSjCdnaFAdDaTVJ[/dm]

Hey, my name is Brad Streeter. I am a new staff member to AbsolutePunk.net. I will be working on these new segments called ABSOLUTEaccess. I have many more coming. Let me know what you think.
11:07 AM on 03/26/07
Iamhome
for now.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yo... I would've liked to have seen it on Emery, or a band that I like, but it's great quality stuff.. Keep it up man.
11:27 AM on 03/26/07
TheEndofGravity
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
personally an emery fan as well. good vid tho.
11:34 AM on 03/26/07
falloutboy.
yo
User Info.
constructive criticism.. GREAT VIDEO and GREAT interview, butttt, RJA has been confirmed for warped for a while well before this tour, he looked a little weirded out that you didnt know that, which as a reporter you should, and he got pretty defensive about blowing up so fast when he's been in the business for so long, maybe better word questions like that? and finally I disagree with this years take action being 'the strongest' I personally (and think others would agree) that this year was the weakest. but I was at denver's show and it was still a good show, and I just wanted to point out things I noticed, your doing awesome and I think your A+ 2 for 2 so far, so keep it up
11:49 AM on 03/26/07
Brad Streeter
Absolute Access
User Info.
constructive criticism.. GREAT VIDEO and GREAT interview, butttt, RJA has been confirmed for warped for a while well before this tour, he looked a little weirded out that you didnt know that, which as a reporter you should, and he got pretty defensive about blowing up so fast when he's been in the business for so long, maybe better word questions like that? and finally I disagree with this years take action being 'the strongest' I personally (and think others would agree) that this year was the weakest. but I was at denver's show and it was still a good show, and I just wanted to point out things I noticed, your doing awesome and I think your A+ 2 for 2 so far, so keep it up
Definetly thanks dude. I take criticism very well. But I was trying to get a rise out of him with the fast thing. I didn't want to ask too many fluff questions. What I meant by stronger take action tour is ticket sales. I am a promoter on the side, and the past few take action tours have always been money losers except this year, and almost every market has sold out or turned a profit. But thanks for the kind words.
12:00 PM on 03/26/07
falloutboy.
yo
User Info.
Definetly thanks dude. I take criticism very well. But I was trying to get a rise out of him with the fast thing. I didn't want to ask too many fluff questions. What I meant by stronger take action tour is ticket sales. I am a promoter on the side, and the past few take action tours have always been money losers except this year, and almost every market has sold out or turned a profit. But thanks for the kind words.
oh cool, i totally understand. i know here in colorado though, they dropped from a bigger venue to a tad bit smaller venue for this years tour, and it sold out (not sure if the past ones did, but ive gone each year) so that makes sense. i think the TOC and this tour video was amazing, its cool to go to the show and see this kind of behind the scene footage, you should do this for as many tours as your schedule can allow that rolls through nebraska
12:40 PM on 03/26/07
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Killer video, Brad. Nicely done.
01:54 PM on 03/26/07
funlikeagun2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
nice job leaving out kaddisfly..idiots
04:15 PM on 03/26/07
Elfie7X
User Info.
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is garbage and any band saying that they're headlining a tour for the money obviously sold out a long time ago.
04:42 PM on 03/26/07
saving jonathan
everything in transit
User Info.
yeah. RJA is not good. but good video.
05:42 PM on 03/26/07
andrewlterry
Real Salt Lake
User Info.
Definitely would have like to see some Kaddisfly footage. Nevertheless, a good interview/video.
07:26 PM on 03/26/07
katewithoutthee
I have a Stupid Username.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is garbage and any band saying that they're headlining a tour for the money obviously sold out a long time ago.

He actually said that they chose playing the Take Action tour over headlining their own tour, which would have made them more money.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests