Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
12:46 PM on 04/01/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
I honestly don't care if someone is drunk or on drugs when they play a show just as long as they know how to handle themselves while doing so. With that being said, I have never listened to this band nor do I ever plan to. This dude sounds like he needs some serious help.
12:55 PM on 04/01/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
You are wise for staying away from this band, trust me. For some reason my friend was like Bro you need to check this band out, So I was like meh, why not? I don't really care new bands could be fun to listen too. I listened to no exaggeration 13 seconds of a song and instantly turned off youtube and threw my headphones across the rooms and then prayed that my ears would forgive me.
Hahaha. It's comments like that that have made me not listen to them no matter how curious I may be.
01:03 PM on 04/01/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
If you're curious as to watch a cat caught in a trash compactor would sound like then by all means listen to them...>.<
Sounds like that is a painful thing to listen to. I'll pass!
01:06 PM on 04/01/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
Then you win the prize...ummm I don't actually have a prize so hmmm....your prize is the gift of NOT listening to them xD Congratulations!!!!
Awesome prize. I'll totally accept it.
01:22 PM on 04/01/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
Woot!!! IT ALSO COMES WITH......A PICTURE OF AN ADORABLE KITTEN enjoy it wears a hat because it thinks it's a person.
Imagine if I didn't accept.. I would never see this addorable picture!
10:46 AM on 04/02/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
No offense, but judging from your profile it doesn't appear like any of the bands you like are at all heavy or even abrasive so they probably wouldn't appeal to you anyhow.

You're right, they probably wouldn't appeal to me. I used to be into that kind of music but my tastes have changed a whole lot.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests