Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
HHaha I fucking love danny and the new album pwnsss
10:11 PM on 04/01/11
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
As a fan of this band I hope he cleans himself up and they do not get dropped from Warped. I met Danny once (actually had a beer with him) and he seemed liked a pretty nice dude, but alcohol can really change some people.
10:26 PM on 04/01/11
roche
You think a pirate lives in there?
User Info.
Does every lead singer of a shitty metalcore band need to have a drug/alcohol problem?
I'm beginning to think it's a requirement.
10:31 PM on 04/01/11
roche
You think a pirate lives in there?
User Info.
It's ironic how much this site seem to dislike this band. I don't hate their music. I do see it as a fad. Sucks to be the rest of the band. Despite your relentless hate for this band I'm kind of remiss no one feels sorry for the rest of the band. I mean having to deal with that shit sucks. It's no good when you're best friend's addicted to anything and certainly not when he's ruining your work in general. Hope rehab takes and that he can be more professional. Hate away.

I fail to see the irony.
11:51 PM on 04/01/11
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
haha it's a sign that Emmure & Chiodos should have played longer/headlined

wish they did this in Sacramento, woulda made my money's worth

please get a translator cuz i don't speak wanker
Asking Alexandria dropped off the tour to play on Jimmy Kimmel Live so I bought tickets for 11 bucks, expecting longer chiodos and emmure. They got re added the next sadly because the gig fell through. Luckily I didn't pay to see them, the tickets went back up to 24 bucks after they were re-added.

ok. im seeing two different sides of this story... AltPress says that his bandmates did a vote with the crowd and the crowd decided that he shud go to rehab and then the crew took him offstage... and APunk say this? I'm confused...

Did you watch the video? They did the vote but they continued to play with him until he was just done and was dragged off.

As a representative of Seattle, I do not forgive you.

If your band name isn't Gatsby's American Dream, MxPx, or Man Without Wax, you weren't the show that people in Seattle cared about last week.

Sort of just kidding, because I don't know anything about this band, literally.

Thanks.
I dont know the one lsat night with ADTR, BMTH, WCAR and PTV was really good. ADTR covered MXPX even haha.
12:53 AM on 04/02/11
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
i hope danny change.
01:55 AM on 04/02/11
Sherrice
http://twitter.com/sherrice
User Info.
I really can't stand this asshole.
02:06 AM on 04/02/11
ellagos
Stay awesome everyone ;)
User Info.
I hope he gets some help, good on the rest of the band for continuing to play.
02:41 AM on 04/02/11
thespionage
User Info.
the biggest tragedy of this tour isn't AA's lead singer, it's that evergreen terrace is opening for emmure and this trainwreck. legends of one scene, scum of another...
05:47 AM on 04/02/11
kemppettyjohn
Pilot Jones, Pilot Jones
User Info.
sounds like an asshole
06:07 AM on 04/02/11
jornor
RVA
User Info.
Sadly this is whats gonna happen. For all the stories I hear about him trying to pick fights with his fans and shit I'm surprised he hasn't been kicked out of the band. And I'm even more surprised that he hasn't had his ass kicked by someone at a show.

Fucking right dude. This band is shit.
06:31 AM on 04/02/11
AussieBoy
User Info.
Wow his band mates are so patient. I would have knocked him out cold with my guitar with in 15 seconds of that crap
06:56 AM on 04/02/11
kingd615
Charles
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wow...hard to watch really sucks for the rest of the band to be put in a situation like that....he's sort of like the british Jonny Craig haha
07:31 AM on 04/02/11
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
Holy hell, their new album BLOWS. I gave it a shot, and to my surprise, the programming is pretty good but god damn there is no other musicality. It's high chug, low chug, muted b, open b, power chord and horrible lyrics. There isn't even a catchy aspect. The cd really proves every stereotype of this band and confirmed Everyone's notion that this band is entirely cut and paste and is the epitome of generic.
08:12 AM on 04/02/11
nikster
User Info.
There is simply no excuse for this. There shouldn't be a need to perform all the while being fucked up. I've never heard a single song from this band (apart from the one on the video), even though I hear a lot of people disliking them on this site. But this just isn't fair to any fan.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos