Password
Drama News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 186.
12:51 PM on 04/01/11
heavyd
noireallydontcare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well I'll be the first one to actually contribute something relevant to the thread...

At first I was irritated to hear this but after his statement I really hope he can knock that shit off. Whether you like the band or not, people spend their hard earned money on shows and one of the quickest ways to quick all interest in watching a set is realizing the some of the band members are drunk. It's very disrespectful, kind of like saying "We don't take you fans seriously and just want to goof off". I've only seen several shows in which the singers are drunk/tipsy (The Graduate, Of Machines) and it was quit disappointing.

Every Avenue. Every time i see that fucking band, the singer is comepletely fucked up. He's a fucking douche as well.
12:54 PM on 04/01/11
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
totally. he is a conceited asshole on his twitter and all he does is brag about how much of a rockstar he is.
I had to take my ex-girlfriend to these guys in December and he actually started the show by saying "We are Asking Alexandria, and we are the biggest band in the world"
12:55 PM on 04/01/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
You are wise for staying away from this band, trust me. For some reason my friend was like Bro you need to check this band out, So I was like meh, why not? I don't really care new bands could be fun to listen too. I listened to no exaggeration 13 seconds of a song and instantly turned off youtube and threw my headphones across the rooms and then prayed that my ears would forgive me.
Hahaha. It's comments like that that have made me not listen to them no matter how curious I may be.
12:56 PM on 04/01/11
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
From what I heard this guy is a complete asshole and yet people still support him? Yay scene kids! You have some cool role models let me tell you.
12:56 PM on 04/01/11
xxero182
User Info.
sucks for them
12:57 PM on 04/01/11
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
In all seriousness, I thought all of their shows were like this?
12:57 PM on 04/01/11
4Glory
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hopefully this band gets dropped from Warped Tour. Not only do they suck ass, but there are a lot more deserving bands who aren't on the bill that could play mainstage.
12:58 PM on 04/01/11
TonyZimmzy
I wake up in other years...
User Info.
Are you fucking kidding me? At least the majority of the fans booed his ass off stage. Just because you're a musician doesn't give you the right to be a massive asshole. If anything, being looked up to means even less that you should be an asshole; you should try and be a role model. Hopefully whoever he punched, punched him back.
12:58 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Hahaha. It's comments like that that have made me not listen to them no matter how curious I may be.
If you're curious as to watch a cat caught in a trash compactor would sound like then by all means listen to them...>.<
12:59 PM on 04/01/11
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Blaming it on an addiction, a.k.a. The Jonny Craig defense.

So glad this band is you guy's problem now. Ha ha ha.
I figured the Jonny Craig Defense was "Wasn't me, my account got hacked".
12:59 PM on 04/01/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Knew people would forget about them within the year and they'd probably break up. This seems like an easy way to do it.
01:03 PM on 04/01/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
If you're curious as to watch a cat caught in a trash compactor would sound like then by all means listen to them...>.<
Sounds like that is a painful thing to listen to. I'll pass!
01:03 PM on 04/01/11
JTMcKrackles
I'm not sad anymore
User Info.
What an asshole fronting a horrible band.
01:04 PM on 04/01/11
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
saw that coming, but damnn. didnt think itd go that far
01:04 PM on 04/01/11
askmeificare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm suprised he didnt hurl or go crazy with all those lights like that
Options
Related News Stories