AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 186
02:05 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Sounds like that is a painful thing to listen to. I'll pass!
Then you win the prize...ummm I don't actually have a prize so hmmm....your prize is the gift of NOT listening to them xD Congratulations!!!!
02:06 PM on 04/01/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
I like them, but feel so bad for him right now looking like he does. I doubt hes actually gonna do that, it almost never happens. An they just have a new album coming out Tues
02:06 PM on 04/01/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
Then you win the prize...ummm I don't actually have a prize so hmmm....your prize is the gift of NOT listening to them xD Congratulations!!!!
Awesome prize. I'll totally accept it.
02:07 PM on 04/01/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
I still cant see where he breaks shit , or punches the fan. Anyone?
02:09 PM on 04/01/11
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
User Info.
Thought this was an April Fools prank. Now this makes it more hilarious.
02:10 PM on 04/01/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Awesome prize. I'll totally accept it.
Woot!!! IT ALSO COMES WITH......A PICTURE OF AN ADORABLE KITTEN enjoy it wears a hat because it thinks it's a person.
02:16 PM on 04/01/11
NationalProduct
User Info.
I gotta say that I give the dude respect for admitting to the world he is a dick and fucked up and needs help. that right there takes alot. I never listened to this band except for this video and I instantly fell in love with the guitar and drum tones and now I am really curious what this band sounds like on record because i got chills when they broke into song (regardless of how drunk the singer was)
02:19 PM on 04/01/11
Jake Denning
User Info.
Dude's just drinking because Lower Than Atlantis hands Alexandria their asses every night and they know it.
02:19 PM on 04/01/11
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
I gotta say that I give the dude respect for admitting to the world he is a dick and fucked up and needs help. that right there takes alot. I never listened to this band except for this video and I instantly fell in love with the guitar and drum tones and now I am really curious what this band sounds like on record because i got chills when they broke into song (regardless of how drunk the singer was)

April Fools?
02:20 PM on 04/01/11
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Fucking tool, sad shit that they're gonnna be the biggest draw at warped
02:22 PM on 04/01/11
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
Woot!!! IT ALSO COMES WITH......A PICTURE OF AN ADORABLE KITTEN enjoy it wears a hat because it thinks it's a person.
Imagine if I didn't accept.. I would never see this addorable picture!
02:23 PM on 04/01/11
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
Dude's just drinking because Lower Than Atlantis hands Alexandria their asses every night and they know it.
I've heard so much about that band and saw one of their videos yesterday on Lava and was so horribly disappointed.
02:24 PM on 04/01/11
4Glory
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Another thing I'm sick of is how these bands expect the fans to vouch for them and get their problems addressed.

First off, there is no way the rest of the band didn't know this guy was getting himself screwed up.

So if you see that happening to a band member and you know he's going down the wrong road, do you:

A) Cancel a few shows and help get the guy back on the right track before shit hits the fan?

or

B) Stick your head in your ass, ignore the problem, and act like nothing's happening?

A lot of these bands are filled with stupid kids who choose the second option. And then it blows up in their faces and they issue these sob-story twitter pleas for everyone to forgive them. It seems like we hear a story like this on this site every month, sometimes twice. Some idiot is wrecking himself, and his even dumber bandmates act oblivious to the situation.

The reality though is most modern bands have guys that didn't go to college or work real jobs where they learn life lessons, so they're just simply unintelligent as adults and embarrass themselves onstage. Not every musician is smart.
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Imagine if I didn't accept.. I would never see this addorable picture!
Never and then that cat would be sad, and life would no longer be complete, you my friend have made this kitten with it's little knitted cap pretty darn happy. :D
Jake Denning
User Info.
APRIL FOOLS!!!!

x

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests