02) Zack Snyder has chosen Amy Adams to play Lois Lane in his upcoming Superman film.
I like this casting choice. Still, my enthusiasm for this movie has been dwindling.
03) Uma Thurman recently stated that Tarantino’s next project most likely will actually be the “southern” film he mentioned during the production of Inglourious Basterds. I’d be excited no matter what the subject matter. New Tarantino is new Tarantino.
05) The Dark Knight Rises’ ending is not printed in the production script according to Gary Oldman.
Totally badass of Nolan.
13) There’s potential that a Justice League film is in development for 2013.
Hmm, could get interesting.
14) WB has stated that they’ll reboot the Batman franchise after The Dark Knight Rises and keep Nolan on as a producer.
Dumb. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.
17) Bill Murray to play FDR?
18) Monsters Inc 2 is now called Monsters University and is a prequel.
Actually looking forward to this; too bad Boo probably won't be in this one.
29) Check out a 1 of 3 songs Zooey Deschanel does for Winnie the Pooh.
She's so adorable. Also, glad the animation style remains true to Winnie the Pooh.
30) Judi Dench says she starts filming her role for the next Bond in November.
Kind of finally.
01) Greg Mottola will direct Sorkin’s HBO pilot.
So, is it more comedic than I thought?
02) Mad Men’s fifth season has finally been green-lit by AMC for 2012. Also ordered was a 6th season.
Apparently they also set a series finale deadline as well.