10:45 AM on 04/03/11
Festivus
for the rest of us...
User Info.
10:49 AM on 04/03/11
SomethingLikeTJ
Accents
User Info.
Saw Kitten open for Young the Giant last night. That was one of the most insane live performances I've ever seen. That girl puts on a hell of a show...
11:48 AM on 04/03/11
cgant5316
User Info.
12:03 PM on 04/03/11
broaddplease
life is like a song
User Info.

I listen to this song like 20x a day.
12:06 PM on 04/03/11
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
I rediscovered my love for Copeland this week. Check out Beneath Medicine Tree if you haven't heard it.
12:17 PM on 04/03/11
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
I rediscovered my love for Copeland this week. Check out Beneath Medicine Tree if you haven't heard it.
My second favorite album by them. I prefer Eat Sleep Repeat
12:20 PM on 04/03/11
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
User Info.
I still haven't listened to the new EP even though I bought it, but I heard a little bit of it and it sounded promising. I used to love listening to their full length and just relaxing or taking a nap. It's good stuff. More people should listen to them...especially when No Sleep sells their physical cd for $1. Such a steal.
yeah, i didn't have the physical cd, but when i picked up the upsides on vinyl, i had to pick up the physical copy of the slss full length. the EP is so good. "pray for pills" and "glass hypnotist" are great.
01:38 PM on 04/03/11
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.

and thank you, fellow detroitians, for ousting charlie sheen :)
03:17 PM on 04/03/11
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
User Info.
I don't know what you're trying to do or who you're trying to impress.
04:11 PM on 04/03/11
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
I don't know what you're trying to do or who you're trying to impress.
Despite the severe lack of decent Disney Channel shows, Wizards is consistently funny and smart, the acting unlike their other shows is not tremendously exaggerated, and it goes without mentioning that Selena Gomez is incredibly gorgeous.
That guy's post leads me to believe he's either never seen the show, or never paid attention to it, and simply goes by previous things he has seen/heard about Disney shows.
04:13 PM on 04/03/11
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
Despite the severe lack of decent Disney Channel shows, Wizards is consistently funny and smart, the acting unlike their other shows is not tremendously exaggerated, and it goes without mentioning that Selena Gomez is incredibly gorgeous.
That guy's post leads me to believe he's either never seen the show, or never paid attention to it, and simply goes by previous things he has seen/heard about Disney shows.
I've seen one episode of wizards, it was horrible.
04:14 PM on 04/03/11
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
Everything by Radiohead on vinyl
Colour Revolt - The Cradle
Emery - We Do What We Want
and anyone who is interested in anime should watch Star Drive, great plot, amazing animation, and loveable characters.
04:14 PM on 04/03/11
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
User Info.

Love that shit, don't care. That dude's just one of those uptight guys who doesn't like anything that isn't approved by his circle-jerk crew.
06:31 PM on 04/03/11
drivethru715
National Nobody
User Info.

Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles