AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 33 posts.
11:51 AM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
I'm pretty sure this is why those 2 dudes left this band...I'd hate to be in Paramore with Hayley the attention whore.
12:02 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
Well I like the idea, what is there not to like. And of course she's an attention seeker she's in a band and to make lots of money playing music you kind of have to be out there and known. It's not like she is on the front of zoo magazine, then she would be a whore.
I'm just saying, what does Cosmo have to do with music? It's not like she's on the cover of Rolling Stone/Kerrang! or being featured in a Man Overboard song... She's on a BOB song with eminem and on the cover of cosmo with her tits 'shopped. Sweet.
12:04 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
...she took pictures of her naked tits and they were "leaked" onto the web. Now she's on the cover of a pretty sexual magazine with insanely photoshopped tits. Whore.
/my point, too.
12:21 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
Katy Perry, Shakira, Britney Spears, Pink, Lady Gaga, Fergie, ect.
It's like the other person said, a major label press routine.
notice how those are all single artists....Paramore isn't in cosmo, hailey is. That's why I can't stand this bullshit.

If you're gonna hate because I don't think she should be on cosmo, explain to me WHAT this has to do with PARAMORE
12:22 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
Threads like this bring out the stupid of AP.

Why shouldn't she be on there? Big deal.
Like I said, wtf does she have to do with cosmo and what does cosmo have to do with paramore? It's not paramore anymore, it's the hailey williams band.
12:31 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
always has been, homeboy.
Pretty true, but when I first started listening to them I really liked the overall sound of Paramore. Her voice fit perfectly with the style of pop punk they were going for and she had amazing lyrics for being so young. I've met her as well, and she is super nice. On the other hand, obvious sell-out is a sell-out. I hate using that word because any of us would do it if we had the opportunity, but I just don't like the way she threw her band by the wayside in order to gain this stardom and singing hooks on B.O.B. songs.
12:40 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
but even in the beginning (according to Josh) only Hayley was actually signed. they just did a better job at keeping her solo-ness under wraps back in the day. she's a wonderful girl though. i've met her a few times. but the band has always been just about her so i'm not too surprised she's on the cover of a magazine. who really cares? it is what it is.
I'm not saying that I really care, but it just sickens me what gets you fame these days and what sells. Being outside of the situation and not really knowing nothing about it makes her look bad because it's like she's pulling a Meg from the family guy where they start a family band. Nadda mean?
12:43 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
If this trend continues, Paramore's next album will be dub-step with 7/13 songs featuring her new husband, skrillex.
12:49 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
You've already been answered by Brad.

And her name is spelled correctly everywhere yet you're still spelling it as "Hailey"? :P
It's my rebellion coming to full power. Hey-Lee, hayleigh, etc. ha ha ha. Sorry. I honestly think it's because I'm a little hung over, I just woke up, some other member is pissing me off in here and I'm just too lazy to check how to spell her name. I apologize! ha ha ha
12:49 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
a christian girl on the cover of a magazine that promotes pre-marital sex and one night stands. hmmm
Sarah Palin's daughter is on the cover, too?!
12:55 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
it sickens you? i bet you've already wacked it 5 times since looking at those pictures. haha
yeah, it makes me sick to think that if I had a 13 year old daughter buying cosmo....I don't understand how you correlate masterbation and being disgusted by young girls being sold by sex...
12:56 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
12:57 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
Well said. People on this site are such hypocrites.
If my girlfriend wore that, yeah, I'd be stoked.

If my daughter wanted that because she saw this slutbag wearing it, it'd be a different story.
01:00 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
She is not a slutbag. Seriously. This dress is not slutty. You want to know what slutty in a magazine looks like? Go google Lea Michele in GQ. Wearing a dress that kind of shows of your assets is not slutty.
Lea Michele is a fucking model. Ms. Williams is a pop-punk vocalist, not pamela fucking anderson.

EDIT:
Excuse me, she's an actress
01:19 PM on 04/03/11
rickyisb182
User Info.
If you're letting your daughter read cosmo you have other problems than her wanting to get a dress like that.
FUCK you people are impossible in here...

The point I was trying to make is the fact that sometimes a young teenaged girl can go to the grocery store across the street and buy this fucking magazine.

I'm sorry if I proved you wrong, but you don't need to act like I just disproved evolution or something. FUCK.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests