Username
Password
Paramore News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 421.
01:26 PM on 04/03/11
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
Well. It depends. Some bands end up that way with their contract and with exposure, and some do it for the money. Paramore aren't doing it for the money. The label is. Paramore haven't changed their style in sound because of it.
I think it remains to be seen. I believed the Farro bros. side of the story so I'm a little skeptical about the direction they're going. I'll know for sure when the new album comes out though.
01:27 PM on 04/03/11
Miss Heartcore
If I look back, I am lost.
User Info.
Not sure why they tried to match the font with her hair color. Aside from the cute wardrobe, these are not the most flattering photos of her.
eriatarka24
User Info.
Fuck fuck fuck I disagree fuck fuck (this gives me credibility)

I hate people like you. Don't blame the media for you being a bad parent. You should tell your daughter that cosmo isn't for her. Hayley is a grown ass woman and can wear whatever she wants.
Preach!!

about3fitty
Registered Member
User Info.
the comments in here are hilarious and sad at the same time
01:29 PM on 04/03/11
Overpass
Registered Member
User Info.
I get that this was probably completely arranged by her label but I think it was probably a bit of a misstep on their part. Paramore has been sold as a young female fronted Christian band and that gets a lot of the parents to be fine with their daughters going to these concerts instead of Rihanna or Britney.

It's rock, but still somewhat wholesome. Her photoshopped cleavage really doesn't bother me but the first thing I see is about sex moves and how to make guys want you. I don't know Cosmo's demographic but to the people it at least pretends to aim towards, Paramore isn't really going to sell them.
01:30 PM on 04/03/11
Theclassybass
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awesome!... Not. I thought women in the "alternative" music scene were suppose to stand for something.
01:31 PM on 04/03/11
spiffa0
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
User Info.
FUCK you people are impossible in here...

The point I was trying to make is the fact that sometimes a young teenaged girl can go to the grocery store across the street and buy this fucking magazine.

I'm sorry if I proved you wrong, but you don't need to act like I just disproved evolution or something. FUCK.
I get it, Hayley might be an "inspiration" to younger girls. Whatever. That's not reason enough for her to NOT go on a magazine and post pictures that in my opinion, aren't really risque at all. She has a fucking dress on and bending over slightly. Your young teenage daughter as seen worse on TV and wherever else. Get the fuck over it.
01:31 PM on 04/03/11
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
User Info.
Awesome!... Not. I thought women in the "alternative" music scene were suppose to stand for something.

Lol you think she's alternative
01:32 PM on 04/03/11
pwnership
User Info.
Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow.
01:32 PM on 04/03/11
eriatarka24
User Info.
Paramore is officially "mainstream" now guys. Get over it. This grudgeful attitude and comments about how she's not "punx" anymore is so old.
01:33 PM on 04/03/11
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Compared to the god awful image of her at the Grammy's I can't get out of my head she looks really good on this....
rickyisb182
User Info.
I hate people like you. Don't blame the media for you being a bad parent. You should tell your daughter that cosmo isn't for her. Hayley is a grown ass woman and can wear whatever she wants.
I don't think you're getting the point. Nowhere did I say I would allow my daughter to get it or anything.
You're just putting words into my mouth.
First, I don't have a daughter; it was a hypothetical situation where anybody's daughter could have access to this magazine. Excuse me for not wanting to put a tracking device on my hypothetical child and recording every last piece of media he/she ingests. . .

The point I'm trying to make is that if you're 13 and you are a girl and you like paramore, you're probably going to want this magazine. Notice how none of the attributes I listed include attributes that are appropriate for reading Cosmo. Thus, articles on how to make your boyfriend ejaculate and judge men based solely on looks will, very likely, be read as well.

if you don't get the idea of this, I suggest you sign up for some sort of special education.

I'm not blaming media for being a bad parent, I'm blaming ALL media for implicitly saying, "if you're a slut and have your cleavage airbrushed onto you, you'll be rich and famous."

Definitely not a message I want my children seeing.

I'm glad you "hate" people like me when you don't know or have never met me. Hayley is a grown ass woman who likes being a slut. Fuck you.
value_of_truth
User Info.
People need to learn what the words "whore" and "slut" mean, really.
01:34 PM on 04/03/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Wow. She looks gorgeous.
01:35 PM on 04/03/11
value_of_truth
User Info.
Paramore is officially "mainstream" now guys. Get over it. This grudgeful attitude and comments about how she's not "punx" anymore is so old.
The fact people complain about bands being "mainstream" still baffles me.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums