08:11 PM on 04/05/11
emilyonthecoast
User Info.
hats off.
08:56 PM on 04/05/11
emilyonthecoast
User Info.
Huh?

I stated my opinion. How does dressing like a slut and telling everyone its because she's a strong woman or whatever make her any less slutty?

Please, enlighten me.

this statement is sad and i wish the word slut would stop being used, immediately. to say she is a slut for highlighting her very womanly assets and dressing in something other than her normal hottopic getups is a shame (considering in the grand scheme of things she is dressing like most normal 22 year olds). dressing slutty is when someone dresses, in a very obvious manner, to only attract sexual attention. if hayley is dressing like a "slut" then i better throw away all my bathing suits, v-necks, shorts or anything curve hugging. sound extreme? well everyone on here is being extreme. questionable motives on her part, debatable. questionable magazine, absolutely. slutty, nowhere close. blah. end rant.
09:59 PM on 04/05/11
emilyonthecoast
User Info.
Her response did nothing except only justify even more she's about that the spotlight. And how much she's changed. Sad

haha she was barely a teenager when all of this started happening and she is now 22. my god, i hope she has changed. heck, i don't care if she changed in year. with the amount of things and opportunities she's been exposed to, it's only natural.
10:39 PM on 04/05/11
emilyonthecoast
User Info.
When I said "changed" I meant as an artist. Especially as the vocalist regardless if you're male or female. You represent your band on and off the stage. If you want to press, do it with with the people who you originally started everything with. It's because of the combined effort that they were able to get to where they are now. It's fine by me if she wants to do things like cosmo, but if you're going to be want to be someone's poster girl, and your claiming you want to do things the way that you like them. Then go solo. Plain and simple. It's paramore, but the way things have been lately it almost seems like Hayley Williams featuring paramore. I mean a lot of people don't even know the other band members names. But that's just my opinion of course. No hate necessary :)

ha i meant no hate either! sorry, i'll blame my irritated tiredness. I actually agree with what you just said-guess it just goes back to the argument "all vocalist are the face of the band" like you said. that being said, her being the only girl opens up opportunities like this and the ones she had with Elle and Nylon, that would in turn take out the guys. Now, if alternative press or something just did an article with her, i would be upset.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests