Username
Password
All Time Low News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
All Time Low
Inside AP.net

All Time Low In-Store Signings

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (04/06/11)
All Time Low will be appearing for autograph signings at select Hot Topic locations. Details in the replies, where you will also find the band's song "Time Bomb" sung in Simish for The Sims 3: Generations expansion pack.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 39
01:50 PM on 04/06/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
DetailsAll Time Low will be signing autographs for fans who pre-purchase Dirty Work and exclusive t-shirt at Hot Topic stores in select cities. Capacity will be limited in each city so fans are encouraged to purchase early to reserve their spot! See below for all the info on each Hot Topic location.

ANAHEIM, CA
Friday, April 15th at 3:30pm
Main Place Mall
Hot Topic
2800 N. Main ST
Santa Ana, CA 92705
**Wristband distribution has started at this location**

SEATTLE, WA
Monday, April 18th at 3pm
Southcenter Mall
Hot Topic
2676 Southcenter Mall
Tukwila, WA 98188
**Wristband distribution has started at this location**

MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Thursday, April 21st at 3pm
Ridgedale Center
Hot Topic
12549 Wayzata Bl.
Minnetonka, MN 55305
*Wristband distribution begins on 4/6*

CLEVELAND, OH
Tuesday, April 26th at 4pm
South Park Mall
Hot Topic
500 Southpaw Center
Strongsville, OH 44136-9320
*Wristband distribution begins on 4/12*

CHICAGO, IL
Friday, April 29th at 4pm
Lincolnwood Town Center
Hot Topic
3333 W Touhy Ave
Lincolnwood, IL 60712-2753
*Wristband distribution begins on 4/12*
01:52 PM on 04/06/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
01:55 PM on 04/06/11
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
01:58 PM on 04/06/11
AreWeBothCrazy
AreWeBothCrazy
User Info.
MN and IL but no WI :(
02:02 PM on 04/06/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
My mind is translating this as it goes. This is weird. I hear it in simlish but it translates into English. Never the less, great song. I can't wait for dirty work.
02:03 PM on 04/06/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Remember when they were at Borders, I had no idea they were going to be there and then bam, Alex Gaskarth opens the door in front of me, rrrrrandom.
02:03 PM on 04/06/11
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
User Info.
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I lol'd. It does sound like Love Drunk.
02:14 PM on 04/06/11
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
My mind is translating this as it goes. This is weird. I hear it in simlish but it translates into English. Never the less, great song. I can't wait for dirty work.
Me as well..It's nice to see that I'm not the only guy excited for this haha. It's going to be such a good album for summer. I also have a feeling that a lot people are going to eat their words when they hear the rest of the album and not just the two songs released.
02:16 PM on 04/06/11
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Obligatory it sounds better in Simish post.

Also, will never be going to a Hot Topic again. After the fiasco that was Fall Out Boy advance tickets like 3 years ago, forget that noise.
02:20 PM on 04/06/11
GLAhmer
GoodnightLullabyAhmer
User Info.
Me as well..It's nice to see that I'm not the only guy excited for this haha. It's going to be such a good album for summer. I also have a feeling that a lot people are going to eat their words when they hear the rest of the album and not just the two songs released.
No, not really lol. Album sounds average at best. 50% is good, 50% is bad. But I agree with the other thing you said. It's definitely going to be one of the bests for the summer, but definitely not breakthrough or amazing.
02:27 PM on 04/06/11
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
No, not really lol. Album sounds average at best. 50% is good, 50% is bad. But I agree with the other thing you said. It's definitely going to be one of the bests for the summer, but definitely not breakthrough or amazing.
Well, yea but that's just all relative to taste. I might love the entire album and you may like half, ya know. But i get what you mean. I'm just saying so many people are making judgments over them and the album overall that when they hear the whole thing they're going to say..."oh, this actually isn't that bad". Kind of like how I saw people saying that I feel like dancin' was better when they heard more than just a 30 second clip. And did you hear just demos or the final master?
02:43 PM on 04/06/11
GLAhmer
GoodnightLullabyAhmer
User Info.
Well, yea but that's just all relative to taste. I might love the entire album and you may like half, ya know. But i get what you mean. I'm just saying so many people are making judgments over them and the album overall that when they hear the whole thing they're going to say..."oh, this actually isn't that bad". Kind of like how I saw people saying that I feel like dancin' was better when they heard more than just a 30 second clip. And did you hear just demos or the final master?
Well I was just giving you an opinion on what me and a few others thought. Oh word! Well if you mean it that way, then yes. People are going to definitely say that, a lot. The two songs released so far are probably the worst on the record. Sorry, I misunderstood you bud. Haha master, nice one. I heard a final recently. It's good, but has a lot of misses. Definitely going to be one of the best summer records. I enjoyed I Feel Like Dancin'. For being a joke, it was fun.
02:59 PM on 04/06/11
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
HI JACK!

(cant say that on an airplane)

- Gunz
03:10 PM on 04/06/11
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Well I was just giving you an opinion on what me and a few others thought. Oh word! Well if you mean it that way, then yes. People are going to definitely say that, a lot. The two songs released so far are probably the worst on the record. Sorry, I misunderstood you bud. Haha master, nice one. I heard a final recently. It's good, but has a lot of misses. Definitely going to be one of the best summer records. I enjoyed I Feel Like Dancin'. For being a joke, it was fun.
what was master not the right word? haha. Well considering you only think 50% is good and you're saying it's one of the best summer records I'm even more excited. Same opinion on IFLD too. I actually liked it more than Time Bomb. I felt Time Bomb could've been better and because every time I listen to the bridge I get mad that they used Alex's higher part (like how he sings it live) as just a harmony in the background and not the main vocal part but w/e. What's your favorite off the album so far?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums