Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
04:14 PM on 04/07/11
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
The screaming and the poppiness in it. Idk I'm not big on ADTR. This song is insanely catchy tho.
Have you listened to SWS before?
04:24 PM on 04/07/11
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
Ya I used to be obsessed with them. This song just reminds me of something ADTR would do minus the high-pitched vocals. SWS's last album was a different kind of poppy.

I definitely agree with that. This sounds nothing like their last album, which can be good or bad depending on how you felt about. I really liked their style I just thought they executed it kinda poorly. It had a few great songs and a bunch of meh songs to me.

They have a different guitarist then they used to have which could make a difference, I have to agree with the guy who said it kinda seems very A Skylit Drive more then A day to remember.
04:58 PM on 04/07/11
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
I've been waiting a while for this and I'm hella underwhelmed. It's not even average, keeping my fingers crossed. The debut was one of my favorite releases out of the Rise camp in a while.

It's a bit underwhelming, but it's still good. I was definitely expecting something else, this is very A Skylit Drive-esque. Kellins vocals seem really shallow as well. Still stoked on this record, their debut was amazing.

I have to agree, I really loved how different they sounded on their first album this seems way to typical of what is being made right now for my taste.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS