Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
07:51 PM on 03/28/07
brentkid
I am no king.
User Info.
That's how I feel about this band. I really want to like them, but I can never really find that hook.
11:12 AM on 03/29/07
brentkid
I am no king.
User Info.
What a terrible thing to say that with Jason Call gone they might get out of their funk -- it's as if you're saying he was holding them back. I really am appalled by that comment. I don't see what's wrong with the Marching Band Intro, in fact it's a great lead into their first single. The lyrics are the same as before you say? Not really. Look at "To Struggle, Love & Mercy, No One Is, Iron in the, etc. -- totally darker than the last album. A 5 in creativity? Right, because the cello, trumpet, banjo, accordion, harp, harmonica, keyboards, marching band percussion, and french horn among other instruments were not nearly as creative as the past album that lacked all of those things. This album deserves at LEAST an 80% -- if that. I agree with the album being the better with the first and last track but it was a much better album than the last one -- not just a little bit -- a lot.
It's pretty obvious he meant that someone new may help them steer in a new direction. Don't let the sand in your vagina get to you like that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos