Displaying posts 15 - 21 of 21.
06:31 PM on 04/10/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
ahahahah

huh?

i went through the last couple posts about my show
and i don't really see too much negativity ...

so i'm not sure what you're talking about

this thread i see 1 and a half comments saying they might not like my show.

okay cool. some people don't like Double Dragon for Nintendo, and they're wrong as hell as well.
Yea, anyways looking forward to the show tonight. and like yo music taste ma friend
07:05 PM on 04/10/11
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
He also praises some of the worst bands alive.

have you ever actually listened to his show? it's a diverse playlist and a lot of the songs he plays are requests too. If you send him something, he'll most likely play it, which is pretty cool. He's had so many bands on from Thursday, Daytrader, and Every Time I Die to All Time Low, The Summer Set, and Valencia. there's tons he doesn't like, including some of the stuff he plays. idobi is the #1 online alternative radio station in the world and Gunz has a top rated show, so he must be doing something right.
11:21 PM on 04/10/11
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
He also praises some of the worst bands alive.

praise?
uhmmm...

i try to be as stupid and lame as it sounds, "real" with my audience...

i broadcast as a fan / friend of msuci to the fans / friends that listen to music...

i don't suck up to bands that i don't like on my show

i said straight up to John Nolan from Straylight Run that the original demo version of "Mistakes..." was better than when they re-did it...

i also told Shaant from CIWWAF that he's portrayed and known as a complete asshole and if he's changed , etc..

so uh. i dunno what other stations you listen to, but my individual and unique interview / music style is different from all the other imitators out there

never duplicated - always imitated, it's THE GUNZ SHOW
11:32 PM on 04/10/11
ETGsynth
IWillBuryYou&EverythingYouBelieveIn
User Info.
praise?
uhmmm...

i try to be as stupid and lame as it sounds, "real" with my audience...

i broadcast as a fan / friend of msuci to the fans / friends that listen to music...

i don't suck up to bands that i don't like on my show

i said straight up to John Nolan from Straylight Run that the original demo version of "Mistakes..." was better than when they re-did it...

i also told Shaant from CIWWAF that he's portrayed and known as a complete asshole and if he's changed , etc..

so uh. i dunno what other stations you listen to, but my individual and unique interview / music style is different from all the other imitators out there

never duplicated - always imitated, it's THE GUNZ SHOW

You forgot the ballin'.[IMG]img156.imageshack.us/i/ballin.gif/[/IMG]
11:36 PM on 04/10/11
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
You forgot the ballin'.

oh ballin? i forgot to say ballin. sorry baller, i meant to ball better in the future and not forget . i apologize . my weekend might have been pretty ballin but not true BALLLINNN but ballin baller , i appreciate you ballin and tellin me that. keep on ballin

oh ballin?
- Gunz
07:21 PM on 04/11/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
oh ballin? i forgot to say ballin. sorry baller, i meant to ball better in the future and not forget . i apologize . my weekend might have been pretty ballin but not true BALLLINNN but ballin baller , i appreciate you ballin and tellin me that. keep on ballin
oh ballin?
- Gunz
BAAAAAAAAALLIN!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT