AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
12:10 AM on 04/14/11
alexalexalex
User Info.
Hahah. I like checking out bands like these whenever they get mainstream exposure and this one did not fail to deliver.

The first one is a straight up radio rock tune, no screaming and just melodies all over the place.. And then the next one is crabcore in full effect.

Also, what the fuck did he say in the bridge of the second song? He started saying "This is the medium for me to say this, all you people here, all you people watching on tv...." and then he went straight into "We don't want to die....So buy or cd so that you can keep us alive".

..What the?

...Thats not actually in the song, he was just saying it live. Telling people not to download cds, hence why he said 'I feel like this is a good median for me to say...blah blah". Which, is a good message
09:49 PM on 04/14/11
alexalexalex
User Info.
Uhm, duh...

Is that a good message? Isn't the guy a junkie, boozehead, douchebag who fucks underage girls on a daily basis? Didn't he just make a huge fool out of himself on stage and let down an entire venue full of fans on their headlining tour?

...After all that, I guess I just expected something different than "Don't download our music". I don't hate the band or anything. I don't really care about them at all, but I think they're making enough money as it is if they can play second-rate crabcore as a new band and pretty much only do headline tours. Enough money to hold up addictions, at the very least.. Is it a good message to tell your underage fanbase to keep feeding that?
"uhm, duh" ?

Why would you refer to it as a "verse" then? I'm not trying to get in some sort of argument on this band, i could care less about your opinion on them, I'm not the biggest fan of them either. I was merely pointing out that it was not a verse, it was a statement
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests