Album Review

Out Of Sight - Something Created By Belief Album Cover

Out Of Sight - Something Created By Belief

Reviewed by
Out Of Sight - Something Created By Belief
Record Label - Scylla Records
Release Date - September 11th, 2006

Who:

Pop-punk quartet hailing from the United Kingdom who recorded Something Created By Belief with John Naclerio (My Chemical Romance, Brand New, Senses Fail) after they impressed him with their debut three song demo. They are generating quite a buzz on the internet and many sites are claiming they will be one of the most popular pop-punk bands in the U.K.

How Is It?

Out Of Sight’s Something Created By Belief is a glossy collection of energetic pop-punk anthems that feature better than average guitar work for a pop-punk album and is chock full of melodic hooks and catchy choruses that will make this a staple in most pop punk fan’s summer listening rotation. Take this from someone who does not go to crazy over many pop-punk bands, this band has a lot of talent and has a promising future ahead of them.

Check It OutMyspace|AP Profile
This review is a user submitted review from Rich Duncan. You can see all of Rich Duncan's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
12:46 AM on 03/31/07
xliz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this band is pretty awesome
06:27 AM on 03/31/07
jonnie182
User Info.
i am soooo happy this band has finally been reviewed, i think they are amazing. They are definitely one's to watch for the future.

in case any over dont know

you can stream their entire EP at www.purevolume.com/outofsight
06:38 AM on 03/31/07
Jamydod
User Info.
Ive had this cd for a couple of months, its great!!! all my friends who ive shown have loved it too!!
07:23 AM on 03/31/07
jrhatcher
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band is awesome. It's pretty sweet they got a review here as well. If you can, check them out live- very impressive!
09:22 AM on 03/31/07
richtsl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great band!! Great EP!!
09:45 AM on 03/31/07
Mark Orr
User Info.
This EP is very solid, Scylla Records are one of the most forward thinking young labels in the UK right now and they've got a gem in these guys.

Awesome folk, too - it's great they're starting to be recognised by American-based sites.
10:17 AM on 03/31/07
adam1080
User Info.
sweet, im loving this band, the EP is very impressive, this is a great and fair review, i hope many of the AP members take notice of it. This band most certainly has a very bright future.

The combination of OUT of SIGHT and Just Surrender on the same UK label is huge.
Summer filled anthems
10:53 AM on 03/31/07
perfectlyblue
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
love this band give them a listen
11:35 AM on 03/31/07
i_piss_heroin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
my classmates and friends all love you guys! seriously. haha. they want the ep and i told them how to get it, i have one myself... >.<

kudos.
12:33 PM on 03/31/07
sjraipe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm glad to see that absolutepunk.net had good things to say about OUT of SIGHT! This is going to be a huge year for the band! The new full length album they are currently working on is going to blow people's minds away when they hear. I can't wait!
12:44 PM on 03/31/07
aidarod13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
OUT of Sght is one of the coolest bands i see comeing from the uk, these boys rock the house in every way you can think about when it comes to MUSIC they have a true love for it and tho they havnt really gone far i see these boys goin and seeing things they would only dream of!! jake, sean, ben, ted and even nik and every else that works close or with them know that the talet that they have what it takes all they have to do is put the it into to words and give it to the fans!!!!!!! i am a true fan and believer that we will be seeing great things from this band!! ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

so go give them a listen to i PROMISE you that they KICK ASS!!!! and you will fall INLOVE if you havnt already fallin!!!!!!!!!!! GO GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!!!!! i can say anything else!X:jayz:
01:39 PM on 03/31/07
Reptar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'VE GOT TO SAY, THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THEIR MUSIC I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM. BECAUS THEIR MUSIC IS VERY ORIGINAL N ONE OF A KIND. THEY ROCK MY SOCKS ANY DAY. N WHEN EVER I FEEL BLUE, OR STRESSED OUT, I JUST PLAY THEIR MUSIC ON MY I POD N JUST BY LISTENING TO THEIR MUSIC IT MAKES MY DAY.
04:23 PM on 03/31/07
bannah
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
out of sight is a great band. they do have a postive future in the music industry. i love them. they are the band that my girls && i just pop them in to relax, && just enjoy ourselves. we all love them. good luck to them!!
02:49 AM on 04/01/07
peoplealwayslie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you must hear their music. its amazing to hear such a small band with awesome talent. definatly a band to watch out for. good luck to them. they deserve it. XXX

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos