AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:54 PM on 04/14/11 
User Info.
Aziraphale
No Avatar Selected
Male - 27 Years Old
Hey AP.net dudes. A while back I wrote a review for a CD called "Misanthropy and Godlessness" by a band called At Our Heels that a staff member sent me to write about. After submitting, almost 3 weeks went by and it still had not showed up under the reviews tab (as far as I could see). I searched for it, but it would bring up no results. I would even go to reviews I had already had published, and click the "more from this author" feature, but the review would not be shown. I assumed it was just taking a while for the staff to sift through all the submissions. When I mentioned to a staff person that the review I had written still was not posted, I recieved a message back saying that it had been posted for a while, and they were nice enough to include a link to the review. After clicking it and reading through it, the review now appears in my "more from this author" profile, but still cannot be found using the search function.

About ten days ago I submitted another review for a different record, and have yet to be able to find it, and was wondering if the same thing was happening. Is there any way to resolve this or let me know if it has been posted yet?

thanks

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version