Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Show Blog: Tokyo Police Club

Posted by: Deborah Remus (04/15/11)
A few words on Tokyo Police Club, Said the Whale and Dinosaur Bones' Canadian tour can be read here. Have you gone to the previous shows? Are you catching the remaining dates?

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6.
02:26 PM on 04/15/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I went to their show in London and absolutely loved it. Tokyo Police Club were so amazing live, and Dinosaur Bones were pretty awesome as well. A+ Canadian bands.
02:29 PM on 04/15/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I went to their show in London and absolutely loved it. Tokyo Police Club were so amazing live, and Dinosaur Bones were pretty awesome as well. A+ Canadian bands.

Agreed! Too bad Said the Whale wasn't at your date, they stole the show for me. Have you listened to them before? I think you might like them.
02:30 PM on 04/15/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Agreed! Too bad Said the Whale wasn't at your date, they stole the show for me. Have you listened to them before? I think you might like them.
I don't think so, actually, but it wouldn't surprise me sine they're touring with these two other bands that I like. I shall listen!
02:32 PM on 04/15/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I don't think so, actually, but it wouldn't surprise me sine they're touring with these two other bands that I like. I shall listen!

Cool! Feel free to let me know what you think when you get around to listening.
10:42 PM on 04/15/11
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
Wow, what a tour. I'd love to see Said the Whale. They make perfect hiking/nature/driving through the mountains in Alberta and BC/anytime really music.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS