Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 245
07:08 PM on 04/15/11
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
Then why even comment? Its obvious you don't enjoy either genre so why click on a news thread labeled "Hip Hop"? Makes no sense.
shut up. its an opinion.
07:09 PM on 04/15/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
shut up. its an opinion.
How the hell can someone have an opinion on something they know nothing about? You shut up.
07:11 PM on 04/15/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Then why even comment? Its obvious you don't enjoy either genre so why click on a news thread labeled "Hip Hop"? Makes no sense.
Well I read the article, I thought maybe that would qualify me. No? Why don't you do me a favor and let me know when and what news post I should comment on since you seem be such a grand expert at the subject.
07:12 PM on 04/15/11
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
How the hell can someone have an opinion on something they know nothing about? You shut up.
why do you assume he knows nothing? i actually know a lot about rap and r&b and I too find them annoying.
07:14 PM on 04/15/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Well I read the article, I thought maybe that would qualify me. No? Why don't you do me a favor and let me know when and what news post I should comment on since you seem be such a grand expert at the subject.
Sure just pm me when you're about to comment on something k?

And if you read the article you should have maybe said something that actually pertained to it.
07:16 PM on 04/15/11
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
lol pms
07:17 PM on 04/15/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
why do you assume he knows nothing? i actually know a lot about rap and r&b and I too find them annoying.
I've seen him post more a few times about how he doesn't like it.For example, I don't like heavy metal so why the fuck would I listen to it to be able to distinguish what's good or not. I bet he could listen to Nas and Soulja Boy and think they're on the same level.
07:17 PM on 04/15/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Naw kinda tipsy.
07:18 PM on 04/15/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Sure just pm me when you're about to comment on something k?

And if you read the article you should have maybe said something that actually pertained to it.
Will do!

Fuck that shit! I like to be ignorant and impertinent :)
07:18 PM on 04/15/11
cwhit412
User Info.
Do you enjoy any rap? Because you seem like the person who listens to pretty much the exact same music as you did 5-10 years ago.
07:19 PM on 04/15/11
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
I've seen him post more a few times about how he doesn't like it.For example, I don't like heavy metal so why the fuck would I listen to it to be able to distinguish what's good or not. I bet he could listen to Nas and Soulja Boy and think they're on the same level.
lets be fair here. im not a fan of 99% of rap and i can tell you NAS is infinitely times better than Soulja Boy haha
07:22 PM on 04/15/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.

Actually, I know a lot about hip-hop both mainstream and underground. I used to really enjoy the music until I grew up and out of it because of all the repetitiveness I was seeing in it. Now I listen to a lot of Pop-Punk, ain't that a hoot! Hate Soulja Boy. Loved Illmatic for a long time. Being from the south I was surrounded by a lot that growing up. Z-Ro, UGK, Chamillioaire (I had almost every Mixtape Messiah), yeah pretty much anyone in S.U.C. Was a big Jay-Z fan too. Kanye West (I revisited College Dropout just the other day when I was nostalgic; pretty genius record) I don't know. I don't feel like establishing my street cred right now :)
07:23 PM on 04/15/11
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
Actually, I know a lot about hip-hop both mainstream and underground. I used to really enjoy the music until I grew up and out of it because of all the repetitiveness I was seeing in it. Now I listen to a lot of Pop-Punk, ain't that a hoot!
pop punk ftw!
07:26 PM on 04/15/11
anamericangod
User Info.
Do you enjoy any rap? Because you seem like the person who listens to pretty much the exact same music as you did 5-10 years ago.
You're completely right. Fuck new music. If it didn't come out between 2001 and 2006 I don't listen.

That being said, if you could tell me what listening to music I listened to 5-10 years ago has to do with anything, that'd be great!
07:26 PM on 04/15/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
lets be fair here. im not a fan of 99% of rap and i can tell you NAS is infinitely times better than Soulja Boy haha

Bad example but I'm sure you get what I was trying to say lol

Actually, I know a lot about hip-hop both mainstream and underground. I used to really enjoy the music until I grew up and out of it because of all the repetitiveness I was seeing in it. Now I listen to a lot of Pop-Punk, ain't that a hoot!

Pop punk is my favorite genre but I can honestly say I find it way more repetitive than hip hop. Whose your favorite hip hop artist if you don't mind me asking? Curious.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos