Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

Shop Immunity

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (04/21/11)
Check out the new line from Immunity Clothing here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
02:41 AM on 04/21/11
sizetoosmall
\_(ツ)_/
User Info.
firsties
03:08 AM on 04/21/11
GODMACHINE
User Info.
Five shirts is a 'new line'?
03:39 AM on 04/21/11
poserscenemokid
User Info.
Laaaaaammmmeeee.
06:03 AM on 04/21/11
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
The guy who runs this is a really good dude, and I like the idea behind the company, but I never like any of the shirts enough to actually buy anything.
06:19 AM on 04/21/11
GODMACHINE
User Info.
The guy who runs this is a really good dude, and I like the idea behind the company, but I never like any of the shirts enough to actually buy anything.
Yeah, it's Chris right? I actually hung out with him at a warped tour once because my buddy Luke was helping them out. They are all super good people, but the shirt designs are kind of lame / lazy.
06:57 AM on 04/21/11
Hangman Apparel
User Info.
The Straight Edge compass shirt is simplistic rip off Our Life Story's compass Tee. ( ourlifestory.bigcartel.com ) Other than that, I think this is respectable. 5 shirts is easily a "new Line" for a small scale, one man clothing company. You can only do what you can afford to do. I'm only running at like 3 designs per season right now.
07:04 AM on 04/21/11
GODMACHINE
User Info.
The Straight Edge compass shirt is simplistic rip off Our Life Story's compass Tee. ( ourlifestory.bigcartel.com ) Other than that, I think this is respectable. 5 shirts is easily a "new Line" for a small scale, one man clothing company. You can only do what you can afford to do. I'm only running at like 3 designs per season right now.
The Immunity T has the Straight Edge 'X' on it. And it's be asinine to say they are the only ones to ever use a compass on a Tshirt.
08:35 AM on 04/21/11
Hangman Apparel
User Info.
The Immunity T has the Straight Edge 'X' on it. And it's be asinine to say they are the only ones to ever use a compass on a Tshirt.
Obviously they are not the only 2 to ever use a compass, and an X hardly makes a design original. I just find it odd that they are so similar, even both are on grey shirts, with cream and maroon ink. It may be a huuuge coincidence though. Idk.
09:27 AM on 04/21/11
Chris Immunity
Immunity Clothing
User Info.
Obviously they are not the only 2 to ever use a compass, and an X hardly makes a design original. I just find it odd that they are so similar, even both are on grey shirts, with cream and maroon ink. It may be a huuuge coincidence though. Idk.
Absolutely a coincidence!
Sidenote : just checked out Our Life Story, band is really good!
09:29 AM on 04/21/11
ALEXMASONRULES
User Info.
its a fuckin compass bro. they've been around for a long time.

I like the shirts. not trying to reinvent the wheel but just feel good, clean designs.
10:44 AM on 04/21/11
setthestage
Robert Weber
User Info.
People need to get a grip! The best dude releasing some quality stuff. If you're not satisfied with 5 new shirts, I'm sure Glamour Kills just released 100 new shirts that all look the same for $35 each. Have fun with your parents credit card.
10:49 AM on 04/21/11
CatchMEifyouDan
User Info.
Looks GREAT!
10:50 AM on 04/21/11
JoeFCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Chris is one of the best dudes in the world. People lose there shit over redundant GK shirts and hot topic "exclusives" yet are willing to bring shit talking on an INDEPENDANTLY run company. I personally dig the line. If you have any doubts on it have one conversation with chris and you will see your supporting someone who cares and has a good message. There is nothing wrong with a little more positivity in these threads.
12:12 PM on 04/21/11
Hangman Apparel
User Info.
Absolutely a coincidence!
Sidenote : just checked out Our Life Story, band is really good!
Hey Chris, like everyone said, its a compass, shits gonna get repeated. I was just making a statement that I had already seen a design like that. haha At least you gave me a logical response instead of a smartass attitude like everyone else. Immunity was actually an influence on me when I was starting Hangman Apparel last year. I'd love to talk with you about this stuff, and get some opinions dude! Email me or something!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests