Back Chris and the line.
02:08 PM on 04/21/11
tuckzilla
User Info.
Chris is a punkass bitch
02:10 PM on 04/21/11
GODMACHINE
User Info.
Chris is one of the best dudes in the world. People lose there shit over redundant GK shirts and hot topic "exclusives" yet are willing to bring shit talking on an INDEPENDANTLY run company. I personally dig the line. If you have any doubts on it have one conversation with chris and you will see your supporting someone who cares and has a good message. There is nothing wrong with a little more positivity in these threads.
But GK shirt comments are super original.
02:10 PM on 04/21/11
GODMACHINE
User Info.
Just because Chris is a good guy, doesn't make this a good line.
03:48 PM on 04/21/11
JoeFCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just because Chris is a good guy, doesn't make this a good line.

True, but put against his peers he is at the very least on par. When you know the person who runs a company is a great dude it makes the deal sweeter. I'm assuming your a GK fan. Good for you , I meant no ill will towards them but it's a huge company at this point and people still act like it's a small one. People still use GK as the "model" when in reality i believe tgey are now carried in malls everywhere and im sure they have multiple designers at this point. Chris does great work AND is a great dude. Maybe his line is not to your taste but it's not a bad line
03:56 PM on 04/21/11
GODMACHINE
User Info.
True, but put against his peers he is at the very least on par. When you know the person who runs a company is a great dude it makes the deal sweeter. I'm assuming your a GK fan. Good for you , I meant no ill will towards them but it's a huge company at this point and people still act like it's a small one. People still use GK as the "model" when in reality i believe tgey are now carried in malls everywhere and im sure they have multiple designers at this point. Chris does great work AND is a great dude. Maybe his line is not to your taste but it's not a bad line
I hate Glamourkills, and have never in my entire life owned something by them.

I just don't like his line. I wasn't saying it's complete shit, I'm just saying, being a good guy doesn't make your stuff automatically better.
04:08 PM on 04/22/11
Chris Immunity
Immunity Clothing
User Info.
I'd like to thank everyone for checking out the new line even if you didn't like it. I worked really hard on this project and the entire thing was self funded. If you want to talk to me about the new line or anything I've worked on, feel free to email me (Chrismounts@gmail.com) or shoot me a tweet (@shopimmunity) I'll always answer questions or do whatever I can.

I'll be touring with the new line as well as some exclusives on the first month of The Vans Warped Tour with a band called The Sheds, if you are attending any of the dates I will be at, I would love to hang out and chat.

I'll also be checking this thread from time to time while on tour with Last Call (I will have the new line on their tour) and will answer any questions you have here.

Thanks again for checking it out and for the honest opinions!
12:15 AM on 04/24/11
aherofistforyou
frankiecallsfives
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
clothing rules, the new line is dope, cant wait for more, chris is the man FUCK ALL THE HATERS i respect what you do chris, you're the best and i miss you.

frankieCALLSfives

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version