Username
Password
Decaydance Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Decaydance Records
Inside AP.net

New Ready Set Releases Coming This Year

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (04/21/11)
The Ready Set plans to release a special edition of I'm Alive, I'm Dreaming, a new EP by this summer, and a possible full-length this year as well.
From the InterviewI think were gonna do something like a special edition where we put a bunch of new songs on Im Alive, Im Dreaming for a re-release. The first release of it was kind of under the radar so hopefully a re-release can give it the boost it needs. As far as more new music goes, we hope to release a new EP sometime in the summer, maybe a new album this year? Well see, only time will tell.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
09:03 AM on 04/21/11
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
He should call it Eat , Pray, Queef instead.
09:17 AM on 04/21/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
He should call it Eat , Pray, Queef instead.

I think that's what they settled for on the future full-length.

I really can't stand this guy and his sound. Probably a cool dude but just obviously not for me
09:23 AM on 04/21/11
emocobra666
User Info.
hell ya i can't wait i love the ready set
09:26 AM on 04/21/11
1MoreChance
User Info.
It can't believe I submit news for bands like Company of Thieves and it doesn't get posted and yet this does.
09:28 AM on 04/21/11
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
It can't believe I submit news for bands like Company of Thieves and it doesn't get posted and yet this does.

I submitted a link to stream a new Touche Amore song a few days ago and it never got posted. Pretty frustrating when this garbage gets posted.
09:44 AM on 04/21/11
Buscemi Knows Best
You owe me a Sausage McMuffin.
User Info.
re-releasing an album is such a dumb concept. i'd much rather have a new album than the same one with bonus tracks. from anyone, not specifically this dude. because frankly he sucks. turn the auto-tune speed to zero on this next album, i'd love to hear your voice for a change.
09:53 AM on 04/21/11
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
Cool more songs Radio Disney can play!
09:56 AM on 04/21/11
downrightamazed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
re-releasing an album is such a dumb concept. i'd much rather have a new album than the same one with bonus tracks. from anyone, not specifically this dude. because frankly he sucks. turn the auto-tune speed to zero on this next album, i'd love to hear your voice for a change.

1. The auto-tune speed IS on zero, that's why you "can't hear his voice.
2. I'm not a fan by any means, but this guy seems pretty honest about it. It was a poorly planned release. The single has 15 million views on youtube now, but they rushed the record out before it got popular.. A weird slow-burning kind of thing happened and definitely took the edge off the sales. At least he's being honest about it. Loads of people who like the single will think that it's the first time the record is released when the re-issue comes out.
10:01 AM on 04/21/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I submitted a link to stream a new Touche Amore song a few days ago and it never got posted. Pretty frustrating when this garbage gets posted.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2257131 ... ?
11:18 AM on 04/21/11
NarcolepsySmile
Registered Member
User Info.
Lol at your stupidity per usual.
11:34 AM on 04/21/11
JoeSledger
Registered Member
User Info.

AGREED. The Ready Set sucks on an unbelieveable level and he gets a posting yesterday and today. I thought AP support GOOD musicians.
12:08 PM on 04/21/11
JonnyJonnyJonny
Jonny - TMTMM/Flavorsaurus
User Info.
AGREED. The Ready Set sucks on an unbelieveable level and he gets a posting yesterday and today. I thought AP support GOOD musicians.
You perspective of good isn't necessarily the same as everyone else's.

For example, i think Alesana is boo boo cakes and you have them listed as one of your favorite bands.
12:24 PM on 04/21/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
12:24 PM on 04/21/11
1MoreChance
User Info.
Im gladim not the only one frustrated by this.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests