Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Memphis May Fire Album Stream

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (04/25/11)
Did Ryan's review of Memphis May Fire's The Hollow get you curious about the album? You can now stream it here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
12:37 PM on 04/25/11
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
I liked 'The Sinner' so I'll check this out.
12:38 PM on 04/25/11
hahasnorlax
User Info.
Videos can't be played on a mobile device. Balls.
01:02 PM on 04/25/11
xxero182
User Info.
it sucks cause, they're actually really good at playing this genre. if they came out with this like 4 years ago, it'd be so much better for them.

i dig it though. it's definitely a shit load better than every other band playing this style.

if you were ever a fan of breakdowns/catchy vocals, this is pretty much as good as it gets.
01:29 PM on 04/25/11
NickHarrison
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i dig
01:32 PM on 04/25/11
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so good

nuthing beats their first album tho
01:45 PM on 04/25/11
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
curious? yes. but it's also because i've been familiar with the band for years
02:34 PM on 04/25/11
shunkums
Native Wildlife/Heads UP Records
User Info.
the only thing keeping me interested in this band is the lyrics. dude writes some good lyrics, but other than that, it's all been done before and their southern sound will be missed.
02:37 PM on 04/25/11
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Is this generic? Yes.

Is it still awesome? Yes.
02:58 PM on 04/25/11
chixdigget
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the only thing keeping me interested in this band is the lyrics. dude writes some good lyrics, but other than that, it's all been done before and their southern sound will be missed.
It's a different dude writing the lyrics. Seems like the new dude pulled all the integrity out of the band. Kellan even posted that he wrote the record to "get more fans" and "to not be homeless anymore" (i.e. make money) Such a step back from the last release because you have made yourself the least recognizable rise band that still sounds like a bad rise band. And the sad part is that it's not unique enough in the genre to stand out. Miss the real MMF, this is a joke.
04:17 PM on 04/25/11
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
It's a different dude writing the lyrics. Seems like the new dude pulled all the integrity out of the band. Kellan even posted that he wrote the record to "get more fans" and "to not be homeless anymore" (i.e. make money) Such a step back from the last release because you have made yourself the least recognizable rise band that still sounds like a bad rise band. And the sad part is that it's not unique enough in the genre to stand out. Miss the real MMF, this is a joke.

This.
04:18 PM on 04/25/11
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.
I am digging this album alot. Yes, it's generic and been done before. But done quite as well? I'd say the newest Color Morale is the only thing that comes close.
07:30 PM on 04/25/11
HANDSONDECK
User Info.
Worst album of 2011 so far.

Everything after their EP has been horrible.
08:30 PM on 04/25/11
shunkums
Native Wildlife/Heads UP Records
User Info.
well, it's the same guy from the sleepwalking full length, which was one of my favorite albums of 2009. but now they've gone real downhill. i talked to matt, the singer, over last summer. he said they were going heavier, i didn't think they would go this heavy though haha. and he did openly admit Kellan writes everything, sends it to him, he writes the lyrics, and then call it a day.
10:04 PM on 04/25/11
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
I really liked The Sinner, stoked to get this record.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests