Username
Password
Rise Against News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rise Against
Inside AP.net

AP.net Show Review: Rise Against

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (04/27/11)
You can read a show review I wrote for the Rise Against/Bad Religion/Four Year Strong tour right here.

Displaying posts 1 - 4 of 4
08:02 AM on 04/27/11
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
I went to this tour 2 weeks ago and have the same opinions. Bad Religion was awesome and Rise Against sounded good, but that setlist was bullshit. It's a shame that a band that used to be so awesome, can't even recognize their older fans. I'm not asking for a lot, just a few songs. Get rid of the shitty Appeal to Reason songs like Entertainment and Reeducation. And why is Entertainment in the encore? That song blows dick and by that time in the show no one has been waiting the whole set to hear such a shitty song. Honestly Four Year Strong really stole this show for me and sounded the best. Good thing I got free tickets. Another thing I couldn't help but notice were all of the 12-15 year olds at the show who were there with a parent. Never seen that many kids at a Rise Against show.
09:58 AM on 04/27/11
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
I remember how it sucked hearing half of Appeal to Reason last year when all I really wanted was anything prior to that. endgame is better though, but still not the same thing.
12:46 PM on 04/27/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Going next saturday. Not really a Rise Against Fan but the other two are gonna be awesome. FYS is gonna be weird without Josh
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums