For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
Is this band good? If so, I'll answer
11:14 AM on 04/27/11
fyfbooking
For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
florida hates the wonder years

Trust me... Definitely not the case. Haha.
11:18 AM on 04/27/11
fyfbooking
For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
Mddleburg fl right outside of jacksonville

Congrats
11:19 AM on 04/27/11
fyfbooking
For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
Okay you win, find For Your Friends Booking on Facebook and hit him up.

Facebook.com/foryourfriends just message me your first and last name please. Would hurt to add me either. Haha
11:30 AM on 04/27/11
fyfbooking
For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
Awww ten second too late:/
EDIT: Or really like 5 minutes but.. whatever.

Hit me up via Facebook and I'll try to get you hooked up some what.
12:09 PM on 04/27/11
fyfbooking
For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
Is there gonna be one for Pembroke Pines?

No Sir. Maybe next time buddy! I'm sorry.
03:01 PM on 04/27/11
fyfbooking
For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
If The Premier ends up making a digital sale because of this I demand some sort of commission. I want my cut of their first digital sale ever.
04:35 PM on 04/27/11
fyfbooking
For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
i live in jacksonville and will be there, but i will be surprised if there are more than 30 people there on cinco de mayo...MUST GET OUT OF JACKSONVILLE :/

the pit is always pretty dead when i go...i wouldn't have minded driving 3 hours to The Social in Orlando, a REAL venue...

Where to begin picking apart your statement...

-The last two times Wonder Years headlined The Pit (Just them and locals) the shows did 140 and 205.
-I've passed out well over 1,500 flyers
-There are 293 people confirmed on the Facebook event
-Presales are at more than you've projected will show up to the show already and it's more than a week out (75% of those tickets are kids from Savannah/Tampa and were bought online).
-You should appreciate the venue as it is honestly one of the best smaller music venues in Jacksonville
-The Social might be a "real" music venue, but unlike The Social I'm an independent promoter and I'm able to give away tickets like this..I would love for you to backtrack through any website and try to find a show they gave away tickets for.

I'm a really easy going guy and I try to do my best to make sure all my shows do extremely well so it just annoys me that some one that really has no clue what they are talking about speaks out like they are the end all be all.
04:50 PM on 04/27/11
fyfbooking
For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
idk about the pit not being a real venue, it's pretty awesome but what do I know last time I went was for the IATA show(which was one of the best times ever) and that was like 3 years ago

It's leaps and bounds better than what it was 3 years ago. Trust me. I was at that show and the stage was basically not really there. The stage is much bigger, they've moved it into a new position which is much nicer, they've got a new sound person since then with better equipment... There have been a lot of changes. I'm sure you'd like it if you came back. Trust me, I have no stack in the venue and hated it years ago just as much as any one else, but I have booked there for 6 years and they really poured a lot of money into it to make it legitimate.
05:41 PM on 04/27/11
fyfbooking
For Your Friends Booking
User Info.
The times I've been at the pit for The Wonder Years and The Dangerous Summer the place has been pretty packed. Sometimes there's too many stage-divers but overall it's always a great time.

Booked both of those so really appreciate you coming out and supporting the shows.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests