AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 43 of 43
10:08 PM on 05/09/11
christseeyore
User Info.
I appreciate all the compliments. Also, as for the criticisms, a review is an opinion. You are entitled to your own opinion. If other people like this cd by all means that's for you to decide. This is what I took from it. Thank you for reading and commenting on the review. Maybe I'll try posting a new review soon
07:08 AM on 05/10/11
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
I think I liked Alerion off their first album, then pretty much hated the rest of the songs. If something shows up on YouTube "Related Videos" I'll probably end up listening, but besides that... in any case, good review.
10:30 AM on 05/10/11
MALKiiN
User Info.
this years version of attack attack. bad music is bad.
11:45 AM on 05/10/11
i fux i fux
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
People who don't like this music shouldn't review this music. It's as simple as that. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
04:14 PM on 05/10/11
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
I am among one of the few that actually did enjoy this record although I'll admit it's nowhere near as good as their first album and a lot of the songs are boring. They obviously have never really been great musicians but Worsnop shines as a vocalist throughout the entire album.
i agree, the vox are amazing on the album. and for me that makes it good enough to listen to. and i like the "sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll" mentality that shows on the album even if it's cliche and over worked, you don't see too many bands in that scene trien to incorporate that into their music unless i'm missin something.
03:26 AM on 05/11/11
christseeyore
User Info.
People who don't like this music shouldn't review this music. It's as simple as that. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
If only the people who liked the music there would be no objectivity. I DID enjoy Stand Up And Scream so I gave this cd a try. I'm just as entitled to reviewing this as the next person. Otherwise every cd on this site would be 80% and up in the reviews. Sorry but some music just isn't worthy of only good reviews. You have your opinion I have mine. Feel free to review it yourself and raise the score.
03:28 AM on 05/11/11
christseeyore
User Info.
i agree, the vox are amazing on the album. and for me that makes it good enough to listen to. and i like the "sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll" mentality that shows on the album even if it's cliche and over worked, you don't see too many bands in that scene trien to incorporate that into their music unless i'm missin something.
If you like that stuff it's all for you. I think just trying to use a message to sell cd's is a lousy way to go about doing it. It should be about the music, and, in my opinion I really don't think the music is all that good. But it's just that, an opinion.
08:02 AM on 05/11/11
Kid Amnesiac
User Info.
Yuss!
09:07 AM on 05/11/11
Caleb Cabrera
gooby pls
User Info.
This...but i must say Stand Up And Scream was a good bit better

Yes. It was. By miles. These guys downgraded musically. It is actually rather disappointing. I will listen to this album, but I'm always going to hope for more from these guys.
06:27 AM on 05/13/11
ellagos
Stay awesome everyone ;)
User Info.
.....Personally i think bringing up the Seattle incident is a little unessecary.
12:07 AM on 05/18/11
Emmure408
User Info.
hated s.u.a.s but i gave this album a shot & it's a lot better than their first album.
is it new & different, no but it's a step up
i'll take their new poppy/melodic singing sound over their old synth/dance beat/auto-tune crap any day
i wouldn't see them live purposely or buy merch. don't hop on my dick just yet
08:10 AM on 05/23/11
Caleb Cabrera
gooby pls
User Info.
hated s.u.a.s but i gave this album a shot & it's a lot better than their first album.
is it new & different, no but it's a step up
i'll take their new poppy/melodic singing sound over their old synth/dance beat/auto-tune crap any day
i wouldn't see them live purposely or buy merch. don't hop on my dick just yet

Stand Up and Scream was much better then this. The vox improved but that is it.
05:58 AM on 05/27/11
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
I like it for what it is. Morte et Dabo and Closure are my personal favorites.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos