Username
Password
Taking Back Sunday News - Page 16
Displaying posts 225 - 240 of 263.
08:21 PM on 05/01/11
ryheeles
stay classy, planet earth
User Info.
TAYF and Existentialism?! I 100% hate myself for not being there.
08:46 PM on 05/01/11
lissalynn
We are the music makers
User Info.
This was epic, even though Adam didn't have much of a voice
09:01 PM on 05/01/11
emerson1892
COWABUNGA
User Info.
This was the Northern Lights set list from tonight!! Amazing fucking show!!!

Great Romances speech from demo
Cute Without The "E" (Cut From The Team)
Great Romances Of The 20th Century
Liar (It Takes One To Know One)
You Know How I Do
Bike Scene
There's No "I" In Team
El Paso
Ghost Man On Third
Timberwolves At New Jersey
The Blue Channel
You're So Last Summer
Head Club
The Best Places To Be A Mom
Error Operator
Existentialism On Prom Night
What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?
Everything Must Go
One-Eighty By Summer
A Decade Under The Influence
Faith (When I Let You Down)
MakeDamnSure
09:24 PM on 05/01/11
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Again, "adamoflazzarath" is a fake account. He wasn't at Bamboozle. He was here complaining about Taking Back Sunday, about pretty much everything he does with his ap.net account. The reasons for that are a mystery though.

Lol your SUCH a fucking loser...i WAS at bamboozle...im sorry you cant admit it when a band you love sounds bad...ive seen tbs around 20 times....they have sounded unbelievable...My biggest problem with tbs at this moment is that they took the high road, went with the big overproduced record, headlined bamboozle, are sponsored by coke and are getting "the push" right now from the label...WHICH IS FINE if thats truly what they want...but they have to PRACTICE their songs...they sounded atrocious and thats NOT an opinion...adam didnt sing half the half the words and fans still go nuts for them...its like they think just because they old lineup is back that they can fuck around...and i went to sherman theater and lupos and it was the same deal so im not pissed just because of one performance...i love that nolan and cooper are back but it saddens me because when fazzi and rubano were in the band they were super tight and had a sense of urgency

p.s. if you dont think i was at bamboozle ask me a question unique to bamboozle because frankly it seems to be your only defense...if not do what everyone else has been waiting for and hang yourself while masturbating
09:30 PM on 05/01/11
Fedaykin
fickle flu to see it's antidote
User Info.
The fact that I didn't see this makes me hate life.
this
09:32 PM on 05/01/11
Fedaykin
fickle flu to see it's antidote
User Info.
.if not do what everyone else has been waiting for and hang yourself while masturbating

because you want to see him dead and see his engorged and pulsing cock post mortem? srsly i was tracking it all until this point, wtf?
09:42 PM on 05/01/11
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
OH SHIT THAT'S AWESOME.

Also, I made a chronological video progression of Cute Without the 'e' the other day:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...5B44638CCC38A5

This was done to the best of my knowledge. check it.
10:17 PM on 05/01/11
CoheedForever
The Afterman
User Info.
Very cool!!
10:25 PM on 05/01/11
Takuto
User Info.
I was there and I thought the performance was average.
I still do not think Taking Back Sunday deserved the headlining slot for Bamboozle.
10:30 PM on 05/01/11
me7719
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Id love to see them play their first album, but I think im the only fan that is not only completely unimpressed with everything so far from their new cd, but that also really enjoyed new again. I think its their best album since tell all your freinds. The fact that they seem to be disowning it with the new/old lineup is very dissapointing.
10:48 PM on 05/01/11
A Pilgrim
Destroy what you create.
User Info.
Lol your SUCH a fucking loser...i WAS at bamboozle...im sorry you cant admit it when a band you love sounds bad...ive seen tbs around 20 times....they have sounded unbelievable...My biggest problem with tbs at this moment is that they took the high road, went with the big overproduced record, headlined bamboozle, are sponsored by coke and are getting "the push" right now from the label...WHICH IS FINE if thats truly what they want...but they have to PRACTICE their songs...they sounded atrocious and thats NOT an opinion...adam didnt sing half the half the words and fans still go nuts for them...its like they think just because they old lineup is back that they can fuck around...and i went to sherman theater and lupos and it was the same deal so im not pissed just because of one performance...i love that nolan and cooper are back but it saddens me because when fazzi and rubano were in the band they were super tight and had a sense of urgency

p.s. if you dont think i was at bamboozle ask me a question unique to bamboozle because frankly it seems to be your only defense...if not do what everyone else has been waiting for and hang yourself while masturbating
Dude. You were here last night. Seriously, stop it. I don't give a fuck about your long rumblings.
10:51 PM on 05/01/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Ouch. My brother has JRA in his entire body. I know how tough it can be through watching him struggle
Yeah JRA is wayyy worse than what I have. I can only imagine the pain in my toe being spread out to other parts of the body. Your brother is a trooper.
11:00 PM on 05/01/11
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
User Info.
apgasm
11:33 PM on 05/01/11
pinkert0n
t(-_-t)
User Info.
wow
12:08 AM on 05/02/11
eatbabiesyum
Registered Infant Consumer
User Info.
sounds awesome. i did really love carapathia off of new again though, would love to see that live
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums