Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 263
09:37 AM on 05/01/11
tonethehero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The fact that I didn't see this makes me hate life.

I feel your pain greatly sir.
09:37 AM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
I'm an idiot? Why, because I don't see the appeal in fat guys running into each other then bouncing into people at the side? Because I've been to more than one show where a pit opened up right next to me with little kids nearby, who then got hurt? Yeah, you're a moron. Pits are the worst thing to happen at concerts for most everyone.

There were no fat guys in my pit. Just skinny guys and girls who enjoy moving around to the music. We were 50% in between the stage and the sound tent, in line with the banner if anyone was tree and saw it. Then 5 of the people ( not me) used the pit ( which didn't close the entire time to smoke a blunt. Also because the pit didnt close it refutes your space point because when we weren't using it it was quite luxurious in our area compared to the rest of the crowd. So assumptions make an ass out of u and me
09:38 AM on 05/01/11
JTMcKrackles
I'm not sad anymore
User Info.
I hope they play this tonight, too.
09:39 AM on 05/01/11
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
There were no fat guys in my pit. Just skinny guys and girls who enjoy moving around to the music. We were 50% in between the stage and the sound tent, in line with the banner if anyone was tree and saw it. Then 5 of the people ( not me) used the pit ( which didn't close the entire time to smoke a blunt. Also because the pit didnt close it refutes your space point because when we weren't using it it was quite luxurious in our area compared to the rest of the crowd. So assumptions make an ass out of u and me
There is no assuming, at least 70% of the people who had to deal with you guys were probably pissed off (hence you getting slugged).
09:40 AM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
User Info.
Yeah I was standing there and I thought, "Wow, these are the first two openers to Tell All Your Friends. Mhmm (pause) Wait...holy shit!" lol I completely agree about the other things you pointed out. Last thing I want to say is the Rangers suck and go Devils!

This guy is the man. I wish more people from ap were in my area for the set. Such a fun group of people for the most besides the people that stuck their arms out at face level on the outside if the put. Like, seriously, douchebags?
09:40 AM on 05/01/11
hot time in li
abandon ship or abandon all hope
User Info.
a 14 year old girl standing next to my girlfriend and i stated that it was so dumb that she stayed for tbs because she didn't know any of the songs they were playing. i officially felt old.
09:42 AM on 05/01/11
meroki22
MYOPINIONISRIGHTERTHANYOU RSRAAWWR!
User Info.
Haha wow. You're an idiot. I dont even know where to begin with this one...
Well he's right. It's TBS not Hatebreed. People didn't pay money to watch you do your stupid fucking hardcore moves. A little rowdiness at a show is great. But having to put up with bro dudes who think that moshing is when you run around the sides of the pit punching everyone and giving high fives makes me want to stop going to Bamboozle every year. Your the problem. No one thinks your cool. We just want to sing along to Great Romances.
njdevils327
User Info.
There is no assuming, at least 70% of the people who had to deal with you guys were probably pissed off (hence you getting slugged).

You are a complete idiot. Just stop talking now before you make a complete ass out of yourself. People like pIt's, especially pits that give them more room when not in use. How many times at a concert have people had a enough room to sit down and pass a blunt around in a circle. Not many times that I know of recently
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
I was there and it was fucking amazinggg! I think it was funny when they played Blue Channel and Head Club lol Head Club he was like ah I apologize ahead of time for this one lol but what was funny was no one knew the lyrics except of true TBS fans all the youngins looked confused and us old men in college were screaming them back at John and Adam..Adams stage presence is so good he was doing his Mic swings as usual and climbed on top of some shit for makedamnsure and sang upside down lol overall best performance I've seen in a while
09:45 AM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
User Info.
Well he's right. It's TBS not Hatebreed. People didn't pay money to watch you do your stupid fucking hardcore moves. A little rowdiness at a show is great. But having to put up with bro dudes who think that moshing is when you run around the sides of the pit punching everyone and giving high fives makes me want to stop going to Bamboozle every year. Your the problem. No one thinks your cool. We just want to sing along to Great Romances.

I did sing along to great romances. And every other song. Where did you come up with the hardcore moves shit? We were just movin around to the music and getting a little more into it. No one was punching people except the douchebags on the outside who went and stuck their arms out at face height into the pit some 2 feet.

Ive said this before and I'll reiterate, 90% of posters on this site suck
09:45 AM on 05/01/11
meroki22
MYOPINIONISRIGHTERTHANYOU RSRAAWWR!
User Info.
a 14 year old girl standing next to my girlfriend and i stated that it was so dumb that she stayed for tbs because she didn't know any of the songs they were playing. i officially felt old.
Haha I heard the same thing from a lot of people. But the people who were singing along were more than passionate enough to make up for it.
09:46 AM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
User Info.
I was there and it was fucking amazinggg! I think it was funny when they played Blue Channel and Head Club lol Head Club he was like ah I apologize ahead of time for this one lol but what was funny was no one knew the lyrics except of true TBS fans all the youngins looked confused and us old men in college were screaming them back at John and Adam..Adams stage presence is so good he was doing his Mic swings as usual and climbed on top of some shit for makedamnsure and sang upside down lol overall best performance I've seen in a while
Same here. Cept I gotta disagree. I'm still in high school (youngin) and I know all the lyrics to head club
10:00 AM on 05/01/11
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
I did sing along to great romances. And every other song. Where did you come up with the hardcore moves shit? We were just movin around to the music and getting a little more into it. No one was punching people except the douchebags on the outside who went and stuck their arms out at face height into the pit some 2 feet.

Ive said this before and I'll reiterate, 90% of posters on this site suck

Yes, and once again, you are a part of that 90%. Obviously you don't give a fuck about the people around you, because from this comment it is obvious what you were doing was not being enjoyed by those around you. As for you "getting to sit in a circle passing a blunt", good for you, you guys didn't close up the circle after so everyone else would have less room. No matter how you spin it, you are an ass who was only looking for how to let yourself have a good time without regards to the others there.
10:03 AM on 05/01/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Very cool.
10:05 AM on 05/01/11
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
User Info.
Same here. Cept I gotta disagree. I'm still in high school (youngin) and I know all the lyrics to head club

I'm with you here. I know just about the whole album.
#sickbrag

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version