Username
Password
Taking Back Sunday News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 263.
10:20 AM on 05/01/11
SOLASTSUMMER558
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nothing from New Again. Interesting. I guess they're done with that album since John and Sean are back
I know theyve been playing everything must go from that album at some shows with john and sean, that seems to be the only song that really stuck from new again with adam and the rest of the band
10:22 AM on 05/01/11
Say Hello 87
User Info.
Holy fuck, I'm quite jealous.
10:25 AM on 05/01/11
letsgoflyers
User Info.
def an awesome set list...but being that "Where You Want To Be" was my favorite TBS album, it's sort of a letdown. Although it would be quite the experience seeing TAYF live front to back.
10:25 AM on 05/01/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Wish I could have seen that
10:30 AM on 05/01/11
arson
User Info.
That's amazing
10:31 AM on 05/01/11
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
Mosh pits are absolutely ridiculous and stupid. I've had to put up with moshers at eight of ten shows I've been to. Every friggin' time I'm near a pit, I need to divert my attention away from the band playing so I don't get punched in the jaw.

Mosh pits only present luxorious space to those in it because about ten-to-fifteen people have to shove everybody over to the side into very uncomfortable positions so that the moshers have more space to mosh. It's luxorious to you, but not to the ones who finally got a great view at the band only to lose it on the first song they play.

And the reason people stick their fists out two feet from their face is to keep the people moshing away from them. I can't believe someone would complain that they keep their fists out into the pit when those actually in the pit don't care who they hit. If the people in the pit don't care who they hit, then those on the outside of the pit don't care if somebody in the pit accidentally runs into a fist on the outside of the pit.

I rest my case.
10:31 AM on 05/01/11
dundermifflin
User Info.
FUCK. i knew i should have went to the Saturday show
10:33 AM on 05/01/11
JamesBond
User Info.
and there's only two shitty youtube videos. Good job kids. YOU SUCK!
10:36 AM on 05/01/11
WetwithSharp
and a little jingle....
User Info.
Nothing from New Again. Interesting. I guess they're done with that album since John and Sean are back
Nah, they're done with it regardless of John or Shaun. They've mentioned not liking how that album turned out numerous times, aside from "everything must go"(though adam said he doesnt like playing that song because it's "hard" for him).
10:39 AM on 05/01/11
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
User Info.
Thats a gross generalization. And also, I don't like straight up hardcore, punch people in the face pits either. But do enjoy pits
not a generalization dude. most people do not like mosh pits. majority. more than half. most.
10:41 AM on 05/01/11
PuxRawkPrincess
There's No Shepard Without Vakarian
User Info.
I am now kicking myself so hard for not going up there...FUCK
10:44 AM on 05/01/11
onewheeledrider
Justin Bettman
User Info.
so lucky whoever got to see that.
10:46 AM on 05/01/11
InMediasRes
The Sound of Human Lives
User Info.
can Adam even sing Ghost Man on Third anymore?
10:46 AM on 05/01/11
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
For the people who said they're jealous they didnt go, dont be....ive never heard a band sound so sloppy in my life. The sound was absolutely horrific, you could tell neither john or adam could hear themselves while they were singing. John made around 12 major mistakes on the guitar including the intro to greatest romances...sean cooper also fucked up the intro to error operator and made other timing mistakes....then to top it off adam tried to vindicate them being sponsored by coke and convincing the crowd it wasnt selling out...it was NOT a good show trust me
10:54 AM on 05/01/11
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
i saw them play 3/4's of tayf and all those other songs at the metro last summer with the original line up
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums