05:47 PM on 05/03/11
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
The Movielife set was so damn good!
06:07 PM on 05/03/11
saofan_315
So assuming that this weekend...
User Info.
Lucky bastards that got to see both of these reunion sets.

I got to see Vinnie do a Movielife set with Se Your Goals a few years back, but this is on entirely another level.
06:09 PM on 05/03/11
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
this is the best thing I've read on this site.
06:31 PM on 05/03/11
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
the movielife killed it! also, my brother picked up a copy of forty hour train back to penn on marble green vinyl.

http://stitchesandgrooves.wordpress....-back-to-penn/

If I had known that they would be selling this, I wouldn't have bought a circa survive shirt earlier in the day.
06:57 PM on 05/03/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really nice news!
07:40 PM on 05/03/11
Colinmac36
User Info.
Indeed, the set was great.
only wished they wudda played more 40 hour train, particularly scary, my favorite song by them.
08:02 PM on 05/03/11
BearClaw
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the movielife killed it! also, my brother picked up a copy of forty hour train back to penn on marble green vinyl.

If I had known that they would be selling this, I wouldn't have bought a circa survive shirt earlier in the day.
is that photo of the one your brother bought?
08:07 PM on 05/03/11
MikeYabs
User Info.
is that photo of the one your brother bought?
Indeed it is. I was surprised to see that they had copies of it there. For $15, I was tempted to hit an atm and dip into some gas money.

luckily my brother knew to go ahead and buy it. For being 17, he's got good taste.
08:21 PM on 05/03/11
BearClaw
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Indeed it is. I was surprised to see that they had copies of it there. For $15, I was tempted to hit an atm and dip into some gas money.

luckily my brother knew to go ahead and buy it. For being 17, he's got good taste.
impossible becasue the post on that blog was made over 7 months ago on September 9, 2010.
08:39 PM on 05/03/11
MikeYabs
User Info.
impossible becasue the post on that blog was made over 7 months ago on September 9, 2010.
not that specific photo, but it appears to be that pressing. i was too lazy to grab my camera and take a photo of it. Its that artwork and color though.
08:41 PM on 05/03/11
fothermucker
Show's over, mother fuckers.
User Info.
only wished they wudda played more 40 hour train, particularly scary, my favorite song by them.
I honestly didn't care what they played, just being there seeing them was enough for me. But Brandon didn't seem into it at all which bummed me out.
09:01 PM on 05/03/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I never got why so many people consider Jason's time with FSF the best. I mean I loved 'how to start a fire' but it was the worst of the 3 albums IMO (yet still excellent).
09:53 PM on 05/03/11
benlong
When are you coming home?
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't see why people are hating on carraba, he has a brilliant voice, and i won't say he's a brilliant lyricist, but he's far above average...maybe not political or spiritual or whatever but the man paints a picture with words...and personally i like the first cd best...
10:00 PM on 05/03/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
damn, i woulda loved to see that movielife set. would def change the setlist around a little, definitely would make I hope you die the first song. would also add single white female, sailor tattoos, and its monday and raining to close the set. still, reguardless of my maturation away from pop punk, listening to Vinny's vocals shaped the way I make music today.
10:13 PM on 05/03/11
Dob
partypartyparty
User Info.

i grabbed a copy too. so stoked to see they had it. apparently they only brought one box that they found- i dont know how many but when i got one they only had about seven left. so stoked. but everything sold out pretty quickly

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos