Username
Password
City and Colour News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
City and Colour
Inside AP.net

City and Colour Pre-Order Info

Posted by: Deborah Remus (05/06/11)
City and Colour pre-orders will be available on May 10. Head to the replies for more info.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
12:00 PM on 05/06/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
News Release(May 06, 2011 -- Toronto, ON) CITY AND COLOUR releases its 3rd studio album on Dine Alone Records on June 7, 2011. The album titled Little Hell is the highly anticipated follow-up to 2008’s Bring Me Your Love, which was certified platinum in Canada. Here is the information for pre-ordering the album:

DIGITAL PRE-ORDERS

Digital pre-orders of Little Hell will be available as of May 10 on iTunes.

The regular 11-track version of the album ($9.99), as well as a deluxe version ($12.99) will be available for pre-order.

The deluxe version of Little Hell includes 3 bonus tracks: “Weightless (Demo)”, “O’Sister” (Live), and “At the Birds Foot” (Vocal).

The deluxe version also includes a 16 minute In-Studio documentary, digital booklet, and a special bonus track titled “Make Believe” for those who pre-order the deluxe version. The documentary premieres May 10 on MuchMusic.com.

Those ordering the deluxe version will receive an instant track, “Northern Wind”.

PHYSICAL PRE-ORDERS

Fans that are members of the City and Colour mailing list will have access to exclusive, soon-to-be-announced items as part of the band’s own pre-order. Fans, worldwide, can sign up for the mailing list at http://www.cityandcolour.ca and will be emailed the special offers prior to the May 10th pre-order.

Dine Alone Records will also have a physical pre-order available on May 10. The first 300 people to order a package will get a DVD of the In-Studio documentary.
Package 1 – CD – $10.00
Package 2 – 12" vinyl – $20.00
Package 3 – 12” + 7” vinyl – $25.00
Package 4 – CD + t-shirt – $20.00
Package 5 – 12” vinyl + 7” vinyl + t-shirt – $35.00
Package 6 – Signed CD + 12” + 7” + t-shirt – $45.00
12:12 PM on 05/06/11
vicwitch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just a heads up this is the Canadian pre-order info. Vagrant just posted the US info: http://on.fb.me/m6KXA9

On June 7th, City and Colour – a.k.a. Dallas Green – will be releasing his incredible third full-length album, Little Hell, through Vagrant Records / Dine Alone Records. A number of very exciting pre-orders for the album will be starting on May 10th. Details for USA based presales are as follows:

*Amazon.com will feature a free, limited-edition 7” with the purchase of the CD. The 7” is for the album’s brilliant first single “Fragile Bird,” the b-side is a demo version of the song previously unheard. There will only be 1,000 of these 7”s available to US fans, so act fast! Amazon will also be featuring an exclusive in-studio documentary on their site for USA IP addresses only, which will include never-before-seen footage of Dallas recording, as well as brand new interviews with him. Visit cityandcolour.ca for other places to view if you live outside of the US.

*iTunes will feature a deluxe version of the album. An exclusive track will be available for all who pre-order the album. The bonus track, "Make Believe," is only available to those who pre-order. Come release date the song will no longer be available. iTunes will also feature three other additional tracks only available through their service. The three songs, a demo version of "Weightless," “O'Sister" live, and a vocal and percussion mix of "At The Birds Foot" which is an alternate version to the one featured on the Gasoline Rainbows charity compilation, will be available on iTunes in perpetuity.

*Fans that are members of the City and Colour mailing list will have access to exclusive, soon-to-be-announced items as part of the band’s own pre-order. Fans, worldwide, can sign up for the mailing list at cityandcolour.ca and will be emailed the special offers prior to the May 10th pre-order.
12:14 PM on 05/06/11
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Considering the hoo-ha over their RSD release, I hope they press enough copies to meet the demand this time around. I've never even heard their music and I know who they are just from how many people were desperately trying to get one of the 500 copies they put out.
12:16 PM on 05/06/11
AShannon04
http://drewshannon.net
User Info.
Awesome, will definitely try to get the 12" version.
01:07 PM on 05/06/11
coryatlarge
Damn good coffee. And hot!
User Info.
Considering the hoo-ha over their RSD release, I hope they press enough copies to meet the demand this time around. I've never even heard their music and I know who they are just from how many people were desperately trying to get one of the 500 copies they put out.
Sweet. Might get the 12" and 7" package depending on what's on the 7" hah.

I'm sure they'll press enough. They released Bring Me Your Love and I can't think of the number off the top of my head how many they had pressed, but it was more than 500. I hope they'll do a second pressing of Sometimes but who knows.
01:08 PM on 05/06/11
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
I didn't even know they pressed Sometimes for RSD until I saw copies being flipped for $100+ on eBay later that day. It made me rage. Not that any stores around me seemed to carry it anyway.
01:15 PM on 05/06/11
AShannon04
http://drewshannon.net
User Info.
Sweet. Might get the 12" and 7" package depending on what's on the 7" hah.

I'm sure they'll press enough. They released Bring Me Your Love and I can't think of the number off the top of my head how many they had pressed, but it was more than 500. I hope they'll do a second pressing of Sometimes but who knows.

I didn't even know they pressed Sometimes for RSD until I saw copies being flipped for $100+ on eBay later that day. It made me rage. Not that any stores around me seemed to carry it anyway.

I think somebody mentioned in a thread while back that they heard there was going to be a wider release of Sometimes. I don't remember who the person was, or if they were at all reliable, but it'd be nice to see (I say the sooner the better so as to mess with flippers).
01:57 PM on 05/06/11
Dr.Cock&Balls
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dallas is god
02:13 PM on 05/06/11
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
I read this as the album is being released on may 10th and got really excited.....early june isn't too far off though, I'll be snagging that $20 cd/t-shirt bundle for sure.
02:28 PM on 05/06/11
schmohawk
schmucko supremo
User Info.
was wondering when they were gonna put up some pre-orders. think i might just get the deluxe on itunes
03:16 PM on 05/06/11
carcrashofahart
climb is all we know
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
def want the extra tracks, so it's the deluxe itunes version for me. will probably get a hard copy too.
03:27 PM on 05/06/11
Illuminate
It's a shame we need everything
User Info.
Awesome music, but he was a douche when I saw him in NY in April, still really excited! Plus her covered James Blake at my show :)
06:04 PM on 05/06/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This record cannot come out soon enough.
06:57 PM on 05/06/11
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The more material from this man the better. I was kind of expecting to see the alternate version of Northern Wind as a b-side, since he did play some of it on TV already.

I'd also love to hear Dallas do a cover album at some point. Hearing his live version of Adel's "Hometown Glory" and so many others. I'd also love to see him do more collaborations at some point. His Two Songs with Shad is amazing. I hope he keeps on releasing the Live at Ep's. I find I like some of them more than the album versions of songs because of the raw nature of the performance with proper audio recording.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums