Username
Password
Streaming News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 52 of 52.
09:49 PM on 05/08/11
InstruMETAL
Be the change you wish to see
User Info.
the second half of those lyrics are anything but creative and I guess they get points for using semi big words?
That second half would be jonny craigs vox thats why lol, Mess makes up some creative stuff though.
09:44 AM on 05/09/11
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
haha. at least his voice sounds good. That's all that matters right?
I love the album, and I can get past the lyrics when I listen. Second and third albums were the best for me.
05:51 PM on 05/09/11
jordy2287
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their intelligence really shines through with that album title.
if you paid any attention to the band and bothered to check your facts they named it after kellin quinn's (the lead singer since your probably don't know that much) nephew said that at like age 4 at christmas one year and that's where they got the title. don't try and be a troll
05:56 PM on 05/09/11
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
if you paid any attention to the band and bothered to check your facts they named it after kellin quinn's (the lead singer since your probably don't know that much) nephew said that at like age 4 at christmas one year and that's where they got the title. don't try and be a troll
Yeah, officially titling their album with poor grammar is really going to get more people to care about them. Do you think the average person who knows nothing about this band (me included) is going to care about where the title came from? No. They're going to look at the cd and say, "Wow. These guys are idiots." and put it back down. They're not going to say, "I better look up the origins of this embarrassing example of poor grammar."
10:30 PM on 05/09/11
Gil Schwartzman
Fucking Amatures
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, officially titling their album with poor grammar is really going to get more people to care about them. Do you think the average person who knows nothing about this band (me included) is going to care about where the title came from? No. They're going to look at the cd and say, "Wow. These guys are idiots." and put it back down. They're not going to say, "I better look up the origins of this embarrassing example of poor grammar."
I wonder how many people picked up "Never Take Friendship Personal" and throught... it's supposed to be "personally", these guys are idiots. You really think this is the first band to have an album that is purposely grammatically incorrect?

Great album. So far, I do not like it as much as their first, but it's still very good. I'm sure it will continue to grow on me after more listens.
11:49 PM on 05/09/11
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
one of the few good albums that released on rise
11:55 AM on 05/10/11
prettyLUSH16
Soundtrack To A Headrush
User Info.
Hah, no way! That LowerD record is the business.

Yeah man!
nobody has still heard of low D!
I thought that those guys were poised for a take over, but they never got the recognition they deserved.
TGOALA is such a rad record.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests