Username
Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 131 of 131
05:32 PM on 05/14/11
Nowisnotthetime
TFC
User Info.
Like too many hip-hop/rap albums, there's a few really good tracks and a lot of really terrible shit.
06:26 PM on 05/14/11
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
Like too many hip-hop/rap albums, there's a few really good tracks and a lot of really terrible shit.

Hah, you just GOTTA let it be known that you think hip-hop is in some way inferior to other genres dontcha?
06:47 PM on 05/14/11
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
User Info.
why did u say the departure of Earl.It says on wiki hes still alive and hes still a member of OFWGKTA???
06:50 PM on 05/14/11
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
why did u say the departure of Earl.It says on wiki hes still alive and hes still a member of OFWGKTA???

Because he's been in Samoa for quite some time now.
07:01 PM on 05/14/11
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
User Info.
Because he's been in Samoa for quite some time now.
oh lol.
07:37 PM on 05/14/11
Nowisnotthetime
TFC
User Info.
Hah, you just GOTTA let it be known that you think hip-hop is in some way inferior to other genres dontcha?
I actually don't. I'm sorry that's the way you took it. I just feel like the great hip-hop albums are few and far between because rarely do artists in that genre put together a complete album.

Actually, it says a lot about my interest in the genre that I keep searching for it.
12:34 PM on 05/15/11
aolsux
phase reverse
User Info.
I absolutely adore this album, but I appreciate this review for someone just not sucking Tyler's cock through the whole review.
04:38 PM on 05/16/11
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
Until I realized it was an album that looks at the persona's of Tyler I wasn't feeling it. Now I enjoy listening to it. Once you get over the amount of lines that talk about smacking pregnant women or cutting off peoples legs you can see the metaphors. He is reaping all the fame from this. Just go to any music site or even youtube and Goblin is advertised heavily.
08:14 PM on 06/06/11
Ian Walker
wes craven with x cravings.
User Info.
Just wanted to give a long-deserved thanks to each and every person who had nice things to say about this review. I actually still listen to the album on a regular basis. A bit unpolished, but still rather endearing.
12:59 PM on 06/12/11
jjjkman
User Info.
The other members aren't that bad, Window is one of the best tracks and songs like Bitch Suck Dick express the groups sense of humor. The song features Jasper and Taco who aren't even really rappers and on some of their older tracks they make fun of how bad they are.
08:41 PM on 07/13/11
trenteverywhere
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sick review. sorta late on it but i've been listening to this album a lot lately

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos