Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
08:50 AM on 05/16/11
Braaadyyyy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't think someone who doesn't like the band should do a review. The notes Kellin hits are incredible for a mans full voice. I can't believe someone would complain about that. Also you should do a little more research on the band before saying "All My Heart" is the first romantic ballad SWS has released. Besides the whole acoustic album they released, crawling with slow songs, the fourth track on the previous album, "Let Love Bleed Red" is a very personal piece as well. I haven't had a chance to fully listen to the album enough to diagnose it with my thoughts yet, but from what I've heard, I do like. All incredibly talented musicians, which for me, makes them stand out over other bands.
01:33 PM on 05/16/11
Braaadyyyy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just to clear it up to the two people that replied to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLjDbuU-Bc8

No, it's not a studio recorded album but it's what i was referring to, (the whole set acoustic) at the end of the video Kellin gives some details on it. Regardless though this (james dean acoustic) was released, along with You Kill Me, With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear, and Don't fall asleep at the Helm all before Lets Cheers to This.

On a side note - I think/know they can do a lot better then the All My Heart song on the new record.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos