Username
Password
Bowling for Soup News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Bowling for Soup
Inside AP.net

Bowling For Soup, Patent Pending Full Set Videos

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (05/16/11)
Full set videos from Bowling For Soup and Patent Pending can be viewed here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22.
06:53 AM on 05/16/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
An acoustic Backstage Session with BFS will be posted on Thursday.

Full sets from A Wilhelm Scream/No Trigger/Half Hearted Hero/Ghostthrower coming this week.

Don't forget to like the site on Facebook!
06:56 AM on 05/16/11
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Patent Pending rules. Top notch dudes who write catchy songs and keep it real to the max.

I am also pretty stoked to check out the AWS/No Trigger stuff when I have some more time to watch it.
07:03 AM on 05/16/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Patent Pending rules. Top notch dudes who write catchy songs and keep it real to the max.

I am also pretty stoked to check out the AWS/No Trigger stuff when I have some more time to watch it.
I can't believe Patent Pending aren't signed. Their songs are catchy and their live show is a blast.
07:13 AM on 05/16/11
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
I can't believe Patent Pending aren't signed. Their songs are catchy and their live show is a blast.
They were signed to We Put Out but they got dropped. I'm sure they'll get picked up by someone else.
07:18 AM on 05/16/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
They were signed to We Put Out but they got dropped. I'm sure they'll get picked up by someone else.
Yeah I knew they used to have a deal, but they just used Kickstarter to fund their new album. Hopefully a good label picks 'em up to release it. They played some new songs that sounded good.
07:25 AM on 05/16/11
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.
Love Patent Pending, they just seem like awesome dudes. AWS are always good live, every member enjoys what they are doing and it shows when they play, crazy fun.
07:28 AM on 05/16/11
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
woooooooooooooooo
07:28 AM on 05/16/11
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Yeah I knew they used to have a deal, but they just used Kickstarter to fund their new album. Hopefully a good label picks 'em up to release it. They played some new songs that sounded good.
I hope so too. They are fun and catchy pop rock. Plus all of them are extremely nice guys especially Joe. Maybe Warped this summer will help them out. I saw them on Warped in 08 in New York and there was a good 600 people crammed into one small corner to see them on a side stage. It was incredible to see.
07:57 AM on 05/16/11
Coverbydesign
User Info.

^ this times a million
08:31 AM on 05/16/11
summy1001
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't know if this is down to the size of the USA or not, but do BFS always play in venues this size? In the UK they sell out 2000 people shows every year. Seems strange to see them on a stage so small.
08:35 AM on 05/16/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I don't know if this is down to the size of the USA or not, but do BFS always play in venues this size? In the UK they sell out 2000 people shows every year. Seems strange to see them on a stage so small.
Yeah, they always play small places here in the U.S. since their "1985" success has faded. I wish them success, but I'm happy to see them in a little club.
09:53 AM on 05/16/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I'm so pumped to see Patent Pending at Warped.
01:16 PM on 05/16/11
brainstew123
User Info.
I hope so too. They are fun and catchy pop rock. Plus all of them are extremely nice guys especially Joe. Maybe Warped this summer will help them out. I saw them on Warped in 08 in New York and there was a good 600 people crammed into one small corner to see them on a side stage. It was incredible to see.
i was hoping that theyd be playing warped this year
01:17 PM on 05/16/11
brainstew123
User Info.
I'm so pumped to see Patent Pending at Warped.
wait, are they playing this year? wtf? how did i not know this?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests